KawiZX900

ATTN: Ladies, do you want to see naked guy post whore glory?

Oh, and a big round of applause to PDS. You get points for following through, if not for being dignified in public

Well, we can't just leave one person "hangin' now can we?

This pic might make rounds, (hi Skybytch, I learned from your mistake....;)) so I naturally couldn't leave my face in the pic.

Anyone who may have met me, knows my old rig....it's in the background, as well as the boobie record Parachutist.....

NSFW, and will attempt to get a better one next week, if I'm so inclined....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

one.jpg

let me clarify.

if shedding clothing in public is undignified, then so be it. i don't see things this way. so there :P

secondly.... that photo is un-retouched (whatever that means, but thats what they say) taken by one with a great eye for a photo. there are more where that came from.

thirdly..... i wondered how long it would take you, michele, to get your aborted pds#100 present.

namaste, motherfucker.

thirdly..... i wondered how long it would take you, michele, to get your aborted pds#100 present.

:$:$:$
Um, didn't you say something about being a little cold on that particular jump? (Damned my wallet anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!). What do I get on your 200th? ;)!!!!

It really is a great photo. The composition of it, the blue sky, shadows, the green leaves and the subject - yes, well, it was a beautifully done photo. Tasteful and graceful, as a friend of mine would say.

Ciels, Sky!
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

It really is a great photo. The composition of it, the blue sky, shadows, the green leaves and the subject - yes, well, it was a beautifully done photo. Tasteful and graceful, as a friend of mine would say.

the photographer was none other than......
and her more ambitious works will just have to wait until someone gets me real drunk.
namaste, motherfucker.

DSC01833e.jpg

elacamera.jpg

you live in renton?! what a coinkydink. one of my dearest, bestest friends lives in beautiful renton. AND i have ridden in your OTTER! down here, of course. woohoo.

Really? Beautiful Renton??? The otter is nice!
I have a son that lives in Phoenix!

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

my mac is up and running, i just busted her internet cherry, now with my 5$ USB hub i shall communicate to the masses. Ladies and Germs. Standby to gratify.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

shit, my attachment exceeds the maximum attachment size. 60.0 kb gotta figure out how to downsize my dick. standby

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

shit, my attachment exceeds the maximum attachment size.

Same old story... everyone's endowment grows online. Reminds me of the tagline from Alien: "In space, no one can hear you scream."

Now it's: "Online, nobody knows you're (too old/too young/too pimply/too saggy/scrawny dicked)."

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Ok, I take it back. KawiZ is NOT just talk and braggadocio (great word, iddnit?) He's seriously just shy a copy of photoshop after all. So out of the goodness of my heart I let him borrow mine and his dz.com-ready attachments are currently winging their way back to his computer where he'll soon astound us all with his stiff ... er ... upper lip. Yeah, that's what I meant.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

1015 views, wow. it was nice to see group particapation in this. it is now a circle jerk. With a technical assist from Narcimund I bring you without further ado.....