RiggerLee

Some times the underdog wins!

DanG

Of course it isn't a fair fight.

Even if the bull "wins" they kill it anyway.

It's sheer brutality. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Let the bull go in there full strength, horns sharpened. Should be a better fight.

Or just simply have a running of the bulls, you take your chances.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Let the bull go in there full strength, horns sharpened. Should be a better fight.

Or we could not kill/injure animals for sport at all.

And no, I'm not against hunting. I am against any type of animal fighting when one of the animals doesn't get to agree to the fight. Bullfighting is on par with cock fighting and dog fighting. It is disgusting.

- Dan G

DanG

Or we could not kill/injure animals for sport at all.

And no, I'm not against hunting. I am against any type of animal fighting when one of the animals doesn't get to agree to the fight. Bullfighting is on par with cock fighting and dog fighting. It is disgusting.

I don't care much for forcing animals like that to fight. Besides, its illegal.

However, I'd pay to watch a praying mantis and a black widow spider duke it out in a jar. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Many years ago, I walked into a restaurant in Malaga, Spain. The guy beside me was enjoying his supper so I asked the waiter for a plate of the same. The waiter replied "Sorry senior, but only one diner gets that meal and only on days when there is a bull-fight. He is eating the bull's balls."
Fortunately, the waiter gave me a reservation for the following evening. When he brought my plate, I asked "Why are these balls so much smaller than yesterday's?"
The waiter replied "Senor, some days the bull wins."

Or .... er ...... um ....... That is the story I remember after a three day, drunken port visit.

I've never been to a bull fight. I've only seen them in movies or in books from people like Hemingway. Always wanted to. Is there like, a chearing section for the bull? Is it like a football stadium here in Texas with a home and visitor side? Would I get dirty looks if I was standing up cheering for the bull? Hookem Horns!

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

RiggerLee

I've never been to a bull fight. I've only seen them in movies or in books from people like Hemingway. Always wanted to. Is there like, a chearing section for the bull? Is it like a football stadium here in Texas with a home and visitor side? Would I get dirty looks if I was standing up cheering for the bull? Hookem Horns!

Lee

I think the cheering section is everyone who didn't go the bullfight and thinks they're a bunch of assholes for playing a sport in which you stab an animal to death.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher