dusm12

Hornet/PISA Support?

Aerodyne takes care of it now.

Are you just wanting the line trim charts for your rigger to do the work? I know a few people on the boards here have the line trim charts for the Hornet and Heatwave.

Edit: I'm an idiot and should read better.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Me and my roommate have been waiting on a new lineset for our Hornet 150 for at least 14 weeks. They told us it would only take 8. Not bashing them becuase they have given good customer service in the past. Just this sucks...Waiting to jump my canopy.

Patrick

Since PISA went out of business, where should i go to get rigging ie. new lines!?!

Dave McRae at Aerodyne will help you out,
Line trim spec are on the Aerodyne Website (PDF) look in support under discontinued linies.
I have a Hornet 150 and Dave has been very helpfull to me.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hi folks,

Bushman from Aerodyne here....thought I'd interject here so as to clarify any issues being discussed.

Aggie Dave is correct in saying that Aerodyne Research does take care of that now. However it is in the most basic form of support. We will take your order for a line set and submit it to Aerodyne Systems (formerly PISA) and we will take delivery and import it for you, as well as ship it out to you.

Aerodyne also has a section on our website under support, dedicated to discontinued products, and there you will find the line trim charts for the hornet and the heatwave. Most capable riggers can build you a line set from these trim charts and have you up and running in no time at all. For those of you that cannot find a rigger to assist you we will do the leg work for you as described above.

In response to KC jumper's post of waiting for a lineset for 14 weeks. KC I cannot find any documented order for a lineset in your name. Please contact my customer service dept and they will be pleased to assist you. (unless that order is in your room mates name) If his name is Kevin Nichols (only order in our system for a hornet 150 line set) Then that order was placed with us on the 6/3/2004. We have sent repeated emails down to South Africa to chase this order up, and we apologize profusely for the delay. Good news is, it should be shipped to us this week and we'll get it out to you as soon as possible.

As a token of gratitude for your patience, please would you send me your t-shirt sizes and I will see to it that I send you a complimentary t-shirt for your patience with regards to this matter.

Hoping that this post helps assist riggers and former PISA customers with the correct information in regards to support for their products.

Kind regards and blue skies

Bushman

Repairs on old PISA products - in North America - are being handled by Aerodyne's loft in Florida.

Just last week I discussed a torn Heatwave with Cliff Dobson and ended up mailing the canopy to Florida for replacement of a bottom skin.
Cliff said that he was really busy and it would take 3 to 6 weeks to complete repairs.

On a separate note, Aerodyne is trying to hire another rigger.

Dropzone posters,

In my previous post i realize now that the time was embelished. I want to appolagize to Aerodyne for this. The customer service i have received has been excellent. Mr. Anderson was quite helpful when we talked. Thank you all there for your hard work and help in this matter.

Patrick

i second this - Dave is one of the most efficient and courteous guys in the business i have had the pleasure of dealing with.

Dave please send me the cheque in the post to the usual address.

PS I'm kidding, he really is great!

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts