adventurechick

New Chick Skydiver..... :o)

Hey Hey everyone... well I just recently became addicted to skydiving... went through my AFF and now I'm working on completing everything for my A license. I jump about 2 times a week... just turned 21 yesterday and I'm trying to get more chicks into the sport... anyways, I guess that's it!!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Good luck girl, I love the enthusiasm. Youth I a great thing. I started at 21 and never looked back. If you find your place in the sport it will complete you. skydiving is pure fun. We need more girls around, it makes the naked jumps much more comfortable. Good luck with your goals and I hope to see you next time I make it to wales. I'm not sure if I can make it down this year.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Welcome to the sport and your new addiction. You are definitely liviing in a skydiving mecca and like most true believers you will start giving away your paycheck in order to skydive. However, if your instructors haven't already emphasized it, remember to save money back for beer. ;)
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

That gives me some incentive. Hmm, maybe I can make it down to Wales . When is your 100th going to be, just let me know. Keep up that attitude and you will have sooo many good friends in no time flat. Good luck.again.
AFB, charter member.

well I am planning on doing my 100th jump naked... y'all will all have to join!! lol

:D:D:D
You broadcast this?
Your 100th will be a 100-way!

Count me in!

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Even if I can't make it, I know I will be well represented by the male side of the skydiving community. I know I will be at the world freefall convention on July. I am a load organizer. I could organize a record jump, maybe a 20 or 30 way at the convention. That would be a record at the convention for sure. So if you can time things right who knows. Good luck!!

I love your attitude. Thanks
AFB, charter member.

i am a chick skydiver myself. my twin sister and i got into the sport together a year ago and we are waiting for the season to open up here in new york so that we can jump 12 or more times a day! i would like to see more girls myself, but then again we got all the eye candy :-)
blue skies
peace

"From Wings Came Flight"