EMSchick98

And it starts...

Hello!
Well tomorrow will start my addiction. I have my first AFF class and jump B| I already know I am going to be hooked!!! (I will keep you all informed as to how it goes). Cross your fingers for good weather in Georgia (suppose to be windy)! I am going to Georgia Skydiving Center and so far it seems great. The guy I have been talking to is soooo patient with all my questions. Well just wanted to say hi, so hi!

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Welcome:)
Don't worry if the weather isn't going to allow you to jump, you still have to be out at the DZ most of the day for your AFF training. Good luck and have fun.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hi there and WELCOME! B|
Like Flyangel said, don't worry 'bout the weather.
I only have five jumps but it's not for lack of effort.>:(
The sky/work/stuff/ doesn't seem to cooperate...:P
The point is ( from rookie to rookie) There WILL be days you can't jump, for whatever reason. But you will be able to learn SO much at the DZ from your "Senior Classmates" and Instructors. If you ever get grounded due to weather, there's a pretty good chance there is someone around who is willing/able/qualified to teach you something else you will need a bit further down the road. I have had the good fortune to learn GROUND Training for Categories C, D, and a bit of E while waiting for better weather...I love hanging out at my DZ. ( Hooray for Skydive Orange!!!!!;) ) but I hope you'll have better weather than we do:D
Whether I'm watching more senior jumpers flare, or pack, I'm always picking up something useful. I've found this sport to be addictive and one thing I've heard from everyone, with no exceptions so far... is that no matter how many jumps you have, you'll always be learning. So bottom line from Mr. Overtalkative, enjoy every trip to your DZ even if ya don't get up there in the air. Blue Skies!:)

Hello!
Well tomorrow will start my addiction. I have my first AFF class and jump B| I already know I am going to be hooked!!! (I will keep you all informed as to how it goes). Cross your fingers for good weather in Georgia (suppose to be windy)! I am going to Georgia Skydiving Center and so far it seems great. The guy I have been talking to is soooo patient with all my questions. Well just wanted to say hi, so hi!

Congrats, Mandy....GSC is a good place to start. By the time you read this you will have probably made your first one....be safe and HAVE FUN!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hi Mandy,,i went through my training at GSC.(static line) it is a great place to go i love it there and sandor is an awesome JM..we'll (p-nut and i) will probably see ya there in the near future..In the meantime have fun and be safe..look forward to hearing all about your adventures from there this weekend
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

First of all hi to all the GSC people I met!!! You guys are all wonderful, thanks for making my weekend great! As for the jumps... Well apparently it is a bad idea to jump in 30 mph winds ;) Needless to say no jumps made :( I did get to take the AFF first jump class though and I got it... ARCH & PULL!!! B| I did spend the weekend at the Georgia Skydiving Center and had a blast! I got to watch people pack chutes and got a chance to ask all the questions I could think of. I cannot wait to go back and get to jump, miss being there already!

More Cowbells!!! :P

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Hey it was nice meeting you this weekend.

Anoyone who comes out for their FJC and gets completely winded out after finising the course, then Goes Home only to return a few hours later with a case of beer and stays for the rest of the weekend anyway is going to make a great skydiver someday!!

You already got it figured out... If you cant Jump, you can atleast go to the DZ and complain about the weather with everyone else.

And how the hell does Sandor keep getting all these Hottie Students? It must be his HUGE Deck!!

Oh, I cant wait untill YOUR Packing Class!!;)

It was good to meet you as well. Like J said, you are well on your way to being a skydiver just from this weekends "performance". Look forward to seeing you again soon!

By the way, don't worry...... You will get MORE COWBELL !!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

First of all hi to all the GSC people I met!!! You guys are all wonderful, thanks for making my weekend great!

Glad you guys came down and took the class and hung out with us!! You are definitely going to make one hell of a skydiver!!

As for the jumps... Well apparently it is a bad idea to jump in 30 mph winds ;) Needless to say no jumps made :( I did get to take the AFF first jump class though and I got it... ARCH & PULL!!! B|

and don't forget to FLARE FLARE FLARE!!! (something I definitely need to work on)

I did spend the weekend at the Georgia Skydiving Center and had a blast! I got to watch people pack chutes

Ah yes! The art of packing parachutes is VERY intricate, but we will be more than happy to help you in anyway we can...;)

and got a chance to ask all the questions I could think of. I cannot wait to go back and get to jump, miss being there already!

Next weekend good for you? :D

More Cowbells!!! :P

You've got the fever too, eh? :P

Well as long as I have someone to help me packing the chute, I should be alright ;) I wish I could be there this weekend, I actually am thinking about going home on Monday to jump this weekend... Otherwise, it will be May 14th and 15th... No more lime/tequila jello shots though!!! We need good ones for that weekend!!! That way we can party until the cowbell rings!!!

More Cowbells!!!

not another cowbell freak!!!!!

Hey...welcome to the sport....have J and all the other cowbell freaks introduce you to the boogie scean....i hear skydive the farm will be having a great one next month.......[shameless plus].........and if you are sweet and innocent.....that wont last long in this sport!! thats a given!!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

More Cowbells!!!

not another cowbell freak!!!!!

Awww Jake you are missing out on the cowbell... Cowbell is good...mmmkay?

Hey...welcome to the sport....have J and all the other cowbell freaks introduce you to the boogie scean....i hear skydive the farm will be having a great one next month.......[shameless plus].........and if you are sweet and innocent.....that wont last long in this sport!! thats a given!!!

We will introduce her soon enough... the weekend she is supposed to be back is the weekend of the skimmel boogie, so we will have to show her (at night) how he can scream like a beiotch about his electronics...

well, thank you sweetie... I missed you this weekend

missed u as well,,had to work sat..

That is my leg and arm in the air.... Isn't it beautiful?

WAYYY Beautifull,,sweetie
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky