EMSchick98

And it starts...

Yeah, maybe J. will have better luck at having only one girl to convince with getting "extra altitude" ;)

Sorry, I chickened out and didn't take one for the team that time, but I knew Keith wasn't on board that time, so I couldn't do it unless he was going to benefit from it....

Keith, I will get you 16K my friend.;)

Yeah, maybe J. will have better luck at having only one girl to convince with getting "extra altitude" ;)

Sorry, I chickened out and didn't take one for the team that time, but I knew Keith wasn't on board that time, so I couldn't do it unless he was going to benefit from it....

Keith, I will get you 16K my friend.;)

now that is a good friend....
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Don't worry about not wanting to do it... besides I need the extra altitude when I am onboard... That way I have way more time to pull!!! ;) Between the three of us, we should have plenty of extra altitude for that!!!

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Just make sure there is oxygen being used at 22k...

Otherwise, you may not be aware of who or where you are...

Just a thought!!!

That actually sounds like a good excuse!!! "But I was at 22K, I have no idea what happened..." Serious potential there!

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt