JustD

Hello! & Why cant i sleep?

Hey all!!

From UK and did me first jump on Saturday, had to return to do 2 more on the monday as it's just mental.

one question though.. how come i wake up each nite since my first jump after dreaming of jumping :o)

i actually wake up with a massive adrenaline rush... amazing.... :o)

Heck, after a couple hundred you'll probably be sleeping on the plane on the way to altitude like the rest of us!

I LOVE that line. . .I have actually had to wake someone up before. Anyway, welcome to the sky and enjoy your jumps. . .its a blast up there. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

you will eventually be able to sleep it took me awhile
but everytime that I woke up it was because of
the great feeling that I got when gliding to the ground under canopy. keep jumping and good luck

bigfall
STEP OUT AND FEEL THE RUSH!!!! LATER
SKYBOMB

hehe it's actually the excitement thats been keeping me awake and after dreaming about me jumps i cant get back to sleep....

well it's nearly the weekend.. hoping to get the the DZ for sunday!!!

/me gets down on knees and prays to weather god!!

:)

Welcome, :)
You'll get used to the sleeping thing, although I'm so sleepy most of the time it doesn't matter.

I snooze most of the time up to altitude, once my jump buddy shouted "ready, set GO" in my ear at 4000ft as I was sleeping, :S he's lucky I'm sleepy not stupid.

Lee
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

one question though.. how come i wake up each nite since my first jump after dreaming of jumping :o)

They don't tell you in the books/classes to expect to lose sleep. I too did not sleep for about a month. Not nervous, but excited... I awoke this morning thinking about a fun sunset dive yesterday - and could not go back to bed... But, I will have no problem in an hour falling asleep at the office. Go figure. :S