adrenalinejunki

hey everyone

Just thought i would say hello to everyone. This is my first post ( yes i know case of beer! ). I have just made my A license while at the Mardi Gras boogie. Got 8 jumps while there and I owe 8 more cases of beer!....lol
I made my first tandem in october 2002 and have been addicted ever since. Skydiving is really the only thing on my mind since then and i find it hard to concentrate on anything else. I have finnally found that odd shaped missing peice in the puzzle of life.

Blue Skies
What's the worst that can happen?

Hello! I feel the same way. I made my first tandem in April 2002, got my 'A' license Oct. 2002-- here it is almost 2 years later and I still can't seem to think of anything else except jumping out of airplanes! I love talking to people who are as obsessed as I am-- blue skies:-)

talk about being obsessed, i have been trying to sell everything i owe money on so i can get a job where i can have off every weekend instead of working every other one, or possibly make the move south near a DZ that jumps everyday! i really have the bug bad, i drive over 2 hours one way to my home DZ. Being the only active skydiver within 100 miles of home does'nt help much for having someone to shoot the bull with about skydiving during bad weather weekends either. :)
What's the worst that can happen?

Hey Congrats,
How,s good ole "Norlins" and their new drop zone?
Went there once and never again (not the DZ, the mardi gras) got my dumbass locked up, was supposed to jump the next morning but had to go to
the fashion show with the orange attire and they made me spend my jump $ on bail, fines and other stupid sh*t. Oh well, welcome to forums.