Kimblair13

Gravity Girl!!!

Hey,
I'm pretty sure your the lady that helped me get some equipment earlier...if not oh well I'll ask you anyway and if anyone else knows please say so...OK, where can I get a Large liner for an ION Kevlar freefly helmet and batteries for my pro track (CR 2330). I've looked at radio shack and other major places here where I live and nobody has ever even heard of a CR 2330, but that is what they are. Thanks so much.

Yeah, those pro-track batteries are hard to find local. Just about any gear shop can get them for you from Pro-Track, though.

If you do a search, people have posted temperary alternatives and some places they've been able to purchase them w/o having to buy the pro-track brand package.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I guess (aside from all the gear dealers) a dedicated photo shop might be a good call, as they usually carry all sorts of weird battery types.
The kind where you ask yourself "why dont they just use a standard AA battery which is just 2mm longer and doesn't cost 40 bucks???" when getting that replacement for your SLR...;)
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

I've looked at radio shack and other major places here where I live and nobody has ever even heard of a CR 2330...

Most Radio Shack outlets don't carry them as a stock item, but they will order them for you. I ordered mine at the local store and got them in the mail several days later.

Mark

The kind where you ask yourself "why dont they just use a standard AA battery which is just 2mm longer and doesn't cost 40 bucks???" when getting that replacement for your SLR...;)

i know you are just joking, but just fyi, i think the camera/protrack batteries are a different type of battery then standard AAs, AAAs, Ds, etc. they are also a different voltage. i think thats why they have to use those weird types.
unless of course its all a big conspiracy between the electronics people and the battery people, just like the hot dog/hot dog buns conspiracy. :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Well, i have come across all kinds of batteries in the photo shops. I used to find certain of these flat-type batteries for other appliances there (even though i never looked for ProTrack batteries yet, my first set still works fine). The expensive one was one for a SLR, which of course uses a way more massive battery than the dytter/ProTrack. Dytter/PT batteries are a lot cheaper, of course.

The dytter batteries are of a pretty common size, they are just a variation in output voltage, why the type with their number (CR 2330 instead of CR 2320)is usually not in stock as it is not commonly used in many other devices.

Then again, it might just be a conspiracy, as you say...:S:D
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

Hey Kim!

Sorry it took so long to find this. Yes, I am the same Bonnie. Yes, we have the batteries in stock at Byron.

Sounds like you find a local source. Good one! Let me know if you need anything else. There are many small items not on our web site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!