Adrock

Long time lurker

Hey everybody-

Just wanted to say hi, as I've been on here reading posts for several months, and finally thought I should start posting.
Gotta get to know you all, as I just bought my tickets to Eloy for the holiday boogie, and don't want to be a stranger when I show up!
Thanks everyone for these forums, they've been so helpful to read other people's experiences and compare them to my own while working through my progression and getting my A license.

Addie

Congratulations on getting you A license! Are you saving your BEER dues for the boogie, or did you already pay up? :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

You can't call beer on every borrowed main that I jump at the DZ, can you? Or my new altimeter that I jumped on Saturday?

oh yes I can! its ok, since you did ALL those firsts on that day, you only have to pay one case. :P

I can't afford THAT much beer.

oh but you can afford fancy dancy protracks and helmets eh?

(I'm just kidding with you addie) :D
I surprised none of the other KSUPC people have commented... normally chris would be all over a beer call.

MB 3528, RB 1182