ameretsu

On Friday, I Flew

On Friday, I learned how to control my movements for the first time. I moved forward, backwards, and did 360's. I can't explain what it was like to any of my non-skydiving friends, but I know that all of you remember what it was like to finally soar with the eagles for the first time. It was so rapturous that I forgot to check my altimeter! :o Thank God for my jumpmaster!

I now want only to return to the skies and recapture that feeling of freedom and exhilaration. Da Vinci was right: my eyes will forever be turned skyward indeed.
Sean

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." --Benjamin Franklin

ALWAYS remember to check your altimeter. Remember, the ground is a harsh mistress or master depending upon how you view it. When you run out of altitude, you'd better be going real slow or grab the grass. Irreversible earth compaction is not body friendly!

Stay safe and aware and you'll enjoy the sport for many years. Get distracted or complacent and bad things will happen.
Mike Turoff
Instructor Examiner, USPA
Co-author of Parachuting, The Skydiver's Handbook

Good for you.... it does feel great to be able to move like the eagles huh???

Keep going at it.... DUN ever think of Stopping or Quiting....... cos u know how much fun u r going to miss out........... ;)

*whenever u see clear blue skies, u just yearned to be falling down from up there, dun ya??*