SadSue

Hello Everybody, How de hell are yis????

Hi Guys n Gals, I thought I might as well register, I was reading the threads on the wind tunnel, and I'm gonna try it out next Monday. Im in the middle of AFF n I dread level 6, so I figured it might help. :) My last jump freaked me out big time lol. I have to repeat 5 again! Hopefully the tunnel will help me nail it next time! :)

Hope you don't get Banned!

Well, don't worry too much about repeating a level...I'm on level 3 for the third time now! I'm told it's pretty common, but I'm also told the wind tunnel is a good idea and will fix anything! I'm going out to Miami and probably stopping by the wind tunnel in Orlando on the way, because I'm determined to breeze through the rest of my AFF!
Good luck to you, welcome, and have a helluva good time!:)

Blondes do have more fun!

Hi Sue,
The wind tunnel is a great idea. I couldn't get stable on level 3 and repeated it 7 times before I went to the tunnel. The instructors there are great and they really helped me. I passed level 3 as soon as I came home and have remained stable in the sky ever since. Good luck.

I have no clue what Im doing on here, Is this gonna post all over de place lol. Well good luck with it hun. It's gonna be great when we can jump all alone, think of all the jumps we can buy with the aff level 1 $$$$$ lmao :)

Hiya Hookitt...... San diego, otay lakes. I live in san francisco, am I replying in the right place? lol. I was terrified of Byrons windy weather, but ill be jumping there after AFF. Nice to meet ye.

Hiya tx, yeah level 3 was a repeat for me too... it's costing me a fortune lol. Perhaps the wind tunnel will save us some money and take some of the terror out of it. I know we're gonna rock!!!!!!:D

Not a true IM persay, but there is the PM (private messages) which are like mini-email, click on messages above, or the name of someone you'd like to PM (you'll see a link to send message on the bottom right hand corner after clicking on their name).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."