ginandjuice

hey hey

Hi everyone, im Ginny. Im from right outside of Chicago and have only done a tandem jump at Skydive Chicago. I plan on doing the AFF program but im a starving college student, so its impossible to do now. I'll be 20 on the 25th of this month and im hoping for some money to maybe do another tandem jump. My first jump was a gift from Slowfaller so maybe he'll do it again this year ;).
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

It is possible, you just have to sacrifice, trust me. I started jumping the summer after my sophomore year in college. 2 1/2 years later, I'm still in school and jumping my ass off. You've just got to want it.B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey Ginny, I'm Chris. To get the initial feel of skydiving you should spend all your money on jumps for your boyfriend until he is an instructor. After that I'm sure he'll teach you for free:P

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Welcome Ginny!!

If there is a will there is a way...that is how I made it through. I just recently graduated from AFP at SDC. It is definitely worth the investment!!

Hope to see you out at SDC soon....and you better be jumping!! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------
When you're going to extremes...you taste adrenaline!!

Bienvenida seas Ginny
Money comes and goes. enjoy it when you have it and when you don't have it find a way to get more
Cielos Azules
Pablito
Sat. 9th i=of nov is my Bday

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

I feel your pain! I'm a starving college student too. I live on my own which makes it even harder! But I figure, why not! I just won't eat for a couple of months; who needs food when you can fly!! And I know once I get out of college, and have a family and, all that junk, I might never be able to do this again. Life's too short!

Kim ;)

When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you have been and there you will long to return.-Leonardo DiVinci