blewaway5

virgin territory

Sweet I get to be the first (unless some sob beats me while I'm typing) Anyway, I've posted a few things here and there in the last several days but never really introduced myself, so here it is.

Hi, my name's Stephen, and I like to jump out of anythng that gets me high enough. Can we be friends??

Truman Sparks for President

Hi yall!!Im proud to have been in this sport since 1972,when everything was evolving.I was fortunate to be on many of the state records for the gulf coast during the seventies.Taking a ten year break while learning another sport,I have 1800+ jumps.i get in about 50 per year now,and appreciate every one.At 52 many,many of my friends have left the sport.I really believe that skydiving keeps me young and in good shape.THANKS to all skydivers for keeping my NEED for freefall in my mind always.;)

Hi yall!!Im proud to have been in this sport since 1972,when everything was evolving.I was fortunate to be on many of the state records for the gulf coast during the seventies.Taking a ten year break while learning another sport,I have 1800+ jumps.i get in about 50 per year now,and appreciate every one.At 52 many,many of my friends have left the sport.I really believe that skydiving keeps me young and in good shape.THANKS to all skydivers for keeping my NEED for freefall in my mind always.;)

after all that..you're still a newbie. hahaah:P
welcome to our little hideaway
My photos

My Videos

Hey, my name is Pablo and I been a skydiver for 2 years;). yes no more drugs, no more alcohol, no more cigarrettes[:/]. Just skydiving. I dream of skydiving, I think about skydiving and I do everything thinking about skydiving. I'm just a Freak:).
In the Past two years My life change because of skydiving:|.
Cielos Azules
Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

yes no more drugs, no more alcohol, no more cigarrettes. Just skydiving. I dream of skydiving, I think about skydiving and I do everything thinking about skydiving. I'm just a Freak.

Hey Pablito, we're two of a kind, I too am addiction free... well... except for my major addiction to skydiving! Remember us freaks have to hang together!

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

well I only smoke when I'm in the low side. The past 3 weeks have been really tough for me.
By the way thanks for sharing.
This weekends frase is "It coated my throat" by Moody. Ut to your imagination
Cielos Azules
Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito