who makes the largest full face helmet??

Also, the Bonehead Havok XXL should fit anyone up to and including hydrocephalic elephants. ;)

I have to agree.. I have a XL.5 Oxygen and thought it was a big helmet but a guy showed me his Havok XXL or some shit like that. It was huge!! He tried on my helmet and it would have been like putting a M or a tight L on my head... Dude has a big mellon...

Anyway, try out the Havok XXL... it is for ya big mellon people....

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

For the record, I have a huge noggin. My hat size is 7 3/4 and I have a hard time getting any head gear to fit properly.

Just to get it out of the way, my favorite big head joke is:

"My head is so big that when I was little, clowns were scared of me!" ;)

Now, about that helmet . . .

I have had two Factory Divers custom made for me, XXL/L (translated: extra extra large/long). They basically took the XXL pattern and added a strip side to side, making it longer.

I ordered it through Sky Cat Equipment You can use my name when you order if you want, that might help! Try an off-the-shelf XXL Factory Diver first.

Hope this helps!
Arrive Safely

John

Have to agree with DiabloPilot here: Paratec FreeZR is made in stupendous large sizes ;) . I usually need an XL, so I tried the FreeZR XL and it was far too large and they have a size XXL as well.

Mainly made for ROUND heads by the way.

I have the same head size. When we called Bone Head and gave them the measurement and she asked to measure it again. They said they had only one helmet that size they had made before. They made it and it fits!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

When he fitted me for my camera helmet, Larry Sanchez - at Bonehead Composites - said that I had the second largest jaw he had ever seen.
It will not fit inside 90% of the full-face helmets.
Fortunately it does fit gracefully into my new Bonehead HAVOK, carbon fiber finish and all!
Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!