dmcoco84

Got'em!

Way to go bro....

Hook low..Flare late...err..wrong sport...sorry...
Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com

I'm kinda afraid of the coco wrath but I will say congrat anyway...

be safe don't die
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Congrats

-Rami-

Hope to catch you this summer sometimes, somewhere in Europe

Lol, Thanks Le Roy.

Thanks to everyone else too!! I know there are a lot of people that don't care about "getting their number" but I think its pretty sweet. Getting that card in the mail sure put a smile on my face.

Yea, openning my first B solo (had GC) along with qualifing for the BASE on the same jump was pretty sweet too.

Coco

Hope to catch you this summer sometime, somewhere in Europe

Hey Rami!

Definitally bro! I've got some plans going for Italy, Norway, and KL. I'll hit ya up when I've got some dates and we can see about meeting up.

Coco

congrats bruvaB|
Let me know if you x my path,at some point ill be in Italy aswell but by limited time at the big wall(actualy its on my list to do,one out of 3 slider up jumps i want to do he he),the rest of the time ill be by family or by the locals who can show me the lazyobjects :P

My house is open to you and who follows you

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Way to go Coco. Come to LB this summer we meet you again !!! ....I try to catch KL this year, i hope i can make it.

Thanks Pete. IDK if I'll be in LB again this summer. That was an awesome place to jump but I'm looking at a month in Central Norway in August then from there to KL. Some freakin sick big walls out there from what a buddy tells me.

When are you and the Fin Crew gonna be in LB?

Coco

dont know yet. I think it will be on Easter and at the end of May...but we will see...

P

Coo coo. Hit me up when you've got some dates and I'll see if I can get out there. I might be going to TF in May though. My dad missed the Memorial Day trip last year so he wants to try and make it out there this year.

Coco

whats the deal with night base I would asume thats how most people got there BASE number
where do u even send in for that
or on that note where can i send in for a tard over and roll over base #
not that they mean everything

or on that note where can i send in for a tard over and roll over base #
not that they mean everything

you mean you haven't completed McFlonkeyBASE yet?

time to try harder...

Congrats Coco!!!

It does add a sense of accomplishment to BASE to finally knock all the letters off. Is your dad working on the number too?

Remember not to miss Moscow if you're gonna tour Europe. I reckon we've got a few objects around here to flick. Wanna open another B? :DB|

Well done. Congratulations!
-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

Coco`s Breakfast !!! (peanut butter and jelly ! )

HAHAHAHA OMG That was sooooo funny. With your permission I'll post the video.

Coco

whats the deal with night base I would asume thats how most people got there BASE number
where do u even send in for that or

Here is the link for how to apply for BASE and Night BASE- http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1595022#1595022

As quoted by Joy on night BASE: "Cliffs seem to be the main thing that keeps the numbers low. My first night cliff was a Dome shaped rock in California that looks like it was cut in "Half" in June of 1982. Still my scariest one to date..."

Coco

All I need is a B and I can apply for chicken BASE...where do you apply for chicken BASE? Not that I could chicken a B around 1072...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

It does add a sense of accomplishment to BASE to finally knock all the letters off. Is your dad working on the number too?

It definitally does! Yea I'm working on getting him BASE but its a little ways off. He has been pretty busy so he hasn't been able to jump a whole lot, but that will change in a month or so. And the B I openned has pretty tight LZ so I can't put him off it just yet.

Remember not to miss Moscow if you're gonna tour Europe. I reckon we've got a few objects around here to flick. Wanna open another B? :DB|

Oh yea I definitally plan to make it out there some time in the near future!!

Coco

Coco`s Breakfast !!! (peanut butter and jelly ! )

HAHAHAHA OMG That was sooooo funny. With your permission I'll post the video.

Coco

You got it!!
B|B|