jeb

ride for bridge day

Hello everyone going to bridge day. I am going to be landing in Charleston on wed. at about 6:30 pm and was wondering if anyone would be getting in around the same time. I am looking for a ride if anyone has some room...

Jeb

Gonna be passing through Charleston around 3-4PM Wednesday give or take - Probably too early for you, but willing to help if somebody else is there at that time. Space for 2 people.

cya

Sorry Jeb, I'll be passing through Charleston tuesday evening. If anyone else needs a ride PM me. I probably only have room for one, maaaaaybe 2.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I took a cab once from CRW . . .

It was fifty bucks plus we stopped at the liquor store so that was another twenty for beer. The cab driver wound up partying all night with us, and I remember he let us take turns driving his cab around the parking lot of the Holiday Inn. The next morning he raced back to Charleston to get his wife and kids to watch us jump. It was one of the best cab rides I ever had.

It's probably $125 nowadays . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

My roommate is getting in on Thursday, not sure what time but I think I heard him say he was renting a car. I'll have him chime in here and PM ya if that's the case and he can give ya a lift.
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Speaking of rides from the airport...what's the distance anyway? How lng does it take to get from the airport to the Holiday Inn?

I live in Charleston, I have no problem giving some rides up to the bridge, I can fit 4 more people in my car. I know some back road, it only takes me about 45 mins to get there from my house. E-mail me. Never go to map-quest for direction, you will never get there.

Joy

Why don't you tell us your quicker route so we can all save some time?

it only takes me about 45 mins to get there from my house.

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I will post the correct way later......after you get off the toll road before you get to the booth, go past the gas station...keep on going....make a right the smile face, right at the purple barn, Left at the glass place....right on just-about-road. Turn left (i think) right past the lake.....I will post them once I drive and write them down.

The smile face is one of the main things I remember when I drive to WV. :)
Somebody graffited it sometime since last winter though :(
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ

I will be driving down from Morgantown on Saturday morning if anyone needs a ride then. Leaving around 6-6:30 AM so I won't miss the first jump. I wil onlyl be spectating so I plan on leaving mid afternoon back to Morgantown. PM me if you need a ride.

DBR

I will be getting in at about 2:00 on thursday and am renting a car (a cobalt or similar). Have room for 2 if they dont have too many bags.

PM and I will see what we can work out.

J

I like Beans

I'm guessing this is him, also click previous and next photots.

http://www.leisuresportsphoto.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?pagenum=140&action=viewphotos&size=fullsize&id=1515186&eventid=22450
http://www.leisuresportsphoto.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?pagenum=94&action=viewphotos&size=fullsize&id=1516530&eventid=22461
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

Well that sucks! I wanted to see his jumps! I did see Coco's hand stand to gainer though. NICE!

Oh well I guess there is always the Triax DVD.... Santa..... can you hear me?