jimmyh

Thank You Medusa!!!!

Bro! What a blast! I have never seen a more professional group of people.

Three days in Columbia with you and Cliff, three jumps off that beautiful building, and a truly amazing experience.

I can't wait to go back for more.

Tell everyone at the advertising agency, the production company, and Extremne Productions, that is was an absolute pleasure.

Thanks again,

jimmy

Good meeting you Jimmy. Cliff is still here having a good time with us. He likes it so much here I think he may move down here;)

The upcoming presidential elections here kept us from hucking that B with the club on top of it the other night even after getting permission. However, there is an S outside of town that the guys are going to look at this weekend that might pan out.

Has Ed seen the video footage yet?:):D

Check Juans website, he put a few more stills from the film shoot up.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Jimmy, what a blast! That website where the pictures are posted for everyone to see is:
www.childrenofthesky.com/BASE.htm … it turns out Colombia is a fabulous place to jump…. You have a fan club here now and opened the doors to future base jumpers. I recommend anyone interested in jumping to get in contact with [email protected]

Can’t wait for you to get back and do some serious jumping!
http://www.childrenofthesky.com

Freefly!

Hey jimmy:

Thanks for coming and for all the profesional shots you got, you completly nailed that 2 way shot.

We are not having that much fun, we are just hanging around with our Colombian Supermodel girlfriends, while we get bottles of Whiskey at the night clubs. I'm attaching a picture of our girlfriends for you to enjoy! "Cliff's chick is the beutiful one on the right" It is a shame that we can't even drink a beer without seeing her.----since she is the one printed on the can!

We have been receiving the VIP treatment: manicure, pedicure, brazilian wax and full body massage. While staying in a tropical 2 million dollar mansion, driving around in a full body armor car. Life is tough but, we have been struggling and doing allright.

I have a little segment that I am willing to let you use in one of your videos. It shows this little 15 year old (beutifull fully developed girl) pouring down a bottle of Absolute and as a result ending up absolutly drunk.:D But don't worry, we took care of her "We are so lucky we are not in the States"
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

holy shit...whens the first Colombian BASE boogie happening...:)
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

Count me in, i'll be there as well!!! :-)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Hey what happened? Did all of the really pretty girls loose interest after I left?

Good thing for you guys that even the B-team girls in Columbia are still super models.

It's already in the works and it will be more like a country wide BASE tour than a boogie. Stay tuned for more info;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

From experience being with a Puerto Rican woman, I cannot imagine how hot headed a Columbian woman could be!!! :o:o:o
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

" From experience being with a Puerto Rican woman, I cannot imagine how hot headed a Columbian woman could be ??? "
Hey speaking from experience. the one and only BIG Difference is. When your Puerto Rican Girlfriend catches you fucking around on her. She just goes insane with jealousy and try's to kick your Ass right there and then on the spot.
When your Columbian Girlfriend catches you fucking around on her. She too goes totally insane with jealousy but quietly she waits till you your safe and back to your apartment. Where you think you are safe and everything is cool. Then when you are sleeping on the Couch. She quietly comes up to you in the dark. Whispers you name in your ear ever so sexy. Then Stabs you multiple times with a Butcher Knife she aquired from your kitchen.

I'm def coming down there for some skydiving. Can't go BASE jumpin unless someone has a 310 I could borrow ;)

That can definitely be arranged! check out the latest bridge jumps at

[url http://www.childrenofthesky.com/BASE2.htm]http://www.childrenofthesky.com/BASE2.htm

We are having a BLAST! over here!! B| come on down!

Freefly!

You said it; that S is history now!!

Freefly!

HAHA, Excellent! Cliffs Spanish voice over is fantastic as is the final commercial. Although there is some good raw footage too;):D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yo!

Bragging about Latino chicks in South America is like bragging about taking a piss. It is only important when you have trouble doing it ;)

bsbd!

Yuri.

Well cliff wanted you guys to know that:

"I pissed on the bitch anyway"

Medusa
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456