tdog

So, is this a B, a S, or an E?

If memory serves, it's on Navajo land... not NPS land. Am I correct or dreaming?
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

I drove out to the sight last summer and its not going to be as advertised. there're putting it over a side canyon. Ill head out there again in a couple of months. It's like $40 just visit the overlook. I was told it was going just to the left of where I was standing.
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

its a BASEjump whith a waterlanding looking at thouse pics:ph34r:

i would state it as U as uniqe:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Here's another food for thought for object classification dogs. :D
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Someone once told me, "If theres a shitter in it then its a Building." nice videos!
Symmetry doesn't matter.

"If theres a shitter in it then its a Building."

That makes a Greyhound Bus, any run of the mill RV or even a PortaLet a building. I ain't buying into that.

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

That's La Defense in the business district of Paris...nice jump! It's mainly an office building if I remember correctly.

Looks like an "O" from here...
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

That makes a Greyhound Bus, any run of the mill RV or even a PortaLet a building.

A greyhound bus isn't a FIXED OBJECT either. Don't forget that requirement.

:)
-abbie
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Looks like an "O" from here...

Nice try. ;)

This 350ft high thingy is a complete B.A.S.E. in one! Here we go:

- if you jump from the inside, it's a "B", because it just looks like one

- if you jump from the elevator tower, it's an "A", because it just looks like one

- if you jump from the middle of the arch, it's an "S", because it just looks like one

- if you jump from the middle of the side wall, it's an "E", because... well, because the wind blows over it

:P:D

Yuri
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Anybody have pictures of the construction or a picture overlooking the edge? I've been rummaging around online and can't find anything other than those drawings.

Edit: I've attached a Google Earth KML file of its location. If this counts as site naming... I'm the biggest asshole ever.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

If memory serves, it's on Navajo land... not NPS land. Am I correct or dreaming?

It is on land owned by the Hualapai Tribe. The tribe owns all of the land on that side of the river in fact. If you could talk the Hualapai into it, you could jump it without setting foot on NPS land.

Knowing the Hualapai, you could probably talk them into it if you were willing to pay the price. This is the same tribe that runs the very expensive Diamond Creek takeout for Grand Canyon whitewater rafting trips. It's literally the only takeout on the river for hundreds of miles, but it costs something like $100 per head to pull a trip of 16 people out there...

In truth, The tribe really doesn't have a whole lot of money, but hopefully with the new Grand Canyon West development (which includes the skywalk) they will start making some additional money so they can stop hitting the boaters for the fees. Then again, it looks like they are putting quite a bit of capital into the development, so it may be awhile before they start seeing any kind of profit.