brits17

Twin Falls - Need a ride

... to Boise on Monday May 29th leaving TF around noon to 1, for my flight leaves at 4:30. Anyone heading that way?

greyhound goes that direction.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

jejejejeje :D

I love the coolaboration in the BASE Coommunity

Medusa
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

uhh...why not get on the flight that leaves Boise at 1:05pm Monday and ride back to the airport with me and Dave? Just a simple solution, Brit. lol

Because I want that extra 3.5 hrs of jumping since I won't be there on Friday. ;)

attention all.. flying into Sun Valley (Haley) can be an excellent solution for you. It is only 45 minutes north of twin. horizon air flies there from LAX, LAS, SEA, and somewhere in norcal.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

attention all.. flying into Sun Valley (Haley) can be an excellent solution for you. It is only 45 minutes north of twin. horizon air flies there from LAX, LAS, SEA, and somewhere in norcal.

I heard a rumor it is is possible to fly to salt lake city and connect to twin falls airport. If that is true it would be a 15 minute drive to the bridge, and in some cases cheaper than flying to salt lake.

thats just silly. fly right into town? too easy. its only a rumor.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

The best thing to do is to fly into Twin, for certain. No lines, no waiting, no paying for parking, no hassles. And if you book far enough in advance, it usually only runs you 70 or 100 bucks more than flying into SLC.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Have you priced flying into TWF? My last trip out, it was actually cheaper than the flight into SLC...

Funny thing is, it was the same flight into SLC from the East coast, and an extra flight on a turbo-prop form SLC to TWF... Odd how that works out, add an extra plane ride and the price went down.

Ganja

Yes... I have priced all flights and this is what I came up with.

I also arrive in Boise on Friday May 26th at 9:09 pm. If anyone can assist with a ride to TF I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

All I can say, is that I am glad we are all gonna get some good jumps in together!!! I am sure the ride issue will work itself out...;)

Yeah dude, I can't wait!!! B|

There is a 7PM flight from TWF to SLC...lets you get in a full day of fun. If booked in advance, it's not that much cash.

For comparison, a one way ticket from TWF to SLC on Greyhound was 42 bucks...plus two extra hours.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

brittany, i hope you and amanda will sign my dance card...i'll be there in the wee hours of the morning saturday ready to jump! this is soooo gonna rock!

Just in case Teresa needs help looking for her car keys . . .

I'll arrive at TWF about noon on the 25th.

NickD :)BASE 194

Plus you have to grab a taxi from the greyhound station to the airport after you get into SLC which is like 15 bucks more. Totally go for the flight.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

I am also planning my trip. I'm planning to fly into SLC on the 23rd,24th or 25th. Any day is fine really, anyone carpooling or want to split a car rental? If so drop me a line... would love the company!:P