Calvin19

Newest/best tracking suit setup

A hard landing on the pants...I don't know. On one pair I put cordura knee pads, just in case!

I once through together a Walmart pair of smoke pants, and they blew out (one of the seams along the leg exploded) about 3 seconds down, throwing me into a nice spiral.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

If those executives at Wally World just knew what we do with their products they'd probably invest some money in quality control ;)
Memento Audere Semper

Thanks for posting pics.. That gave me some ideas.. Just no´t shure if I have the seewing skills for making it...

how come those crapy pants are not purple may be if u wre wearing those last night you wouldn't have flown into the tree. By the way these pants dont stear them selves and aparently neither does nitro
but. ps they are built well and atleast he made them on his own. For god sakes what would we do if we couldn't spend shit loads of money on gear ; ow ya we would just skydive like every other putz.Nitro I thank you for have some vision, and not being just another QVC consumer
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Hey Maggot,

Talking about gear, this is something you might want to invest in, so next time you try to cross a river in the middle of the winter you won't drown like you almost did last night ;)
Memento Audere Semper

nitro
I'm wondering if u land in a tree does it count as a hole base jump if not. then u only have half the jumps u claim. by the way if i hadent gone in the drink i would have gotten your tarp that night. so for now on ill bring the ropes to get u out of the trees and u bring the life vest to keep me from drowning.
by the way that pic was really funny
Ps why does every one always think im drunk Im sober every once in a while. just never while im posting on the forum.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

I'm wondering if u land in a tree does it count as a hole base jump if not

Actually it counts as two: 240-100 = 140' FF S and a 100' T (as for tree) ;) Where's my log book? Oh right I don't have one :S

then u only have half the jumps u claim

EZactly, I got 1/2 jump :P

by the way if i hadent gone in the drink i would have gotten your tarp that night

The Ace is got too long lines for TARD overs off cliffs B|

so for now on ill bring the ropes to get u out of the trees and u bring the life vest to keep me from drowning.

Deal!

Ps why does every one always think im drunk Im sober every once in a while. just never while im posting on the forum

Because they don't really know you!
Memento Audere Semper

BASE jumpers should learn to share more.

Hey, I let you use my pants for a summer! ;)