base428

Bridge Day 2005 Panoramic Pics Online

Check out the chick on the 2nd pic. She is at the far left and then the far right. Twins? :P

www.myspace.com/durtymac

That run around was brilliant, quite funny.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Is the guy on the far right in the white t-shirt throwing up a shocker?
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Wahooooo!!! I am IMMORTALIZED in the bridge day pic!!! B|
I also thought it was funny, the small group of people who ran from one end to the other so they'd be in the picture twice:D. Hope I can order a pic soon?! :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Ever notice the older he gets the more Bill Legg looks like a certain God . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Ever notice the older he gets the more Bill Legg looks like a certain God . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

I'm tellin'... :P

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Great pics. I especially like the banner in the center of the bridge pic!!!

Thanks for the links. Seriously.

Now then...don't you think this is a bit meager. I mean...there's probably like a thousand cameras there. How is it that all I can find are these commercial movies and advertisements? ( 50 bux for a movie? I don't think so)

I thought I remembered your name. You whined about the $75 jump ticket price not long ago. If you can't afford a jump ticket or DVD, then you are in the wrong sport.....

How is it that all I can find are these commercial movies and advertisements?

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I'm afraid your remembering my nickname (because of that) says more about yourself than it does about me. You one of those grudgy types who takes it personally when (November come) a leaf falls on his head?

I don't think there's any point in recycling the money thing. But what-the-fuck if you can't even ask for a home video without having to pay for it. Next time some 4X4 driving housewife asks me for directions I'm gonna charge her 25 bucks for it. CHICHING!

Does this guy actually look like this in real life?
:D

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

...50 bux for a movie? I don't think so...

Having seen the previous Triax Bridge Day videos, I'd say they're worth the money.

They've got real cameramen (you know, people with training and experience) using high quality equipment. That kind of stuff costs money. But you get to see a bunch of things that you didn't get to see in person, because they can have guys with cameras in several places at once.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

second that..... and it was all 3chip and/or hd... look at the color sauration in the triax trailers, and compare that to what you normally would get out of a "regular" camcorder....

Ok. Seeing as they are basejumpers themselves...I guess they know what they are doing.

I main point was that there are very few homevids online if you know how many camcorders there are at an event like this.

That is all.

I got to say it was my very first experience seeing BASE Jumpers first hand. Bridge Day 2005 makes me want to get the sky dives in and eventually try BASE. Besides, I want my BASE number as well. By then, the numbers will be in the 2000's. I just wish I hadn't left my spot and I got my picture in the panoramic photo. Oh well, next year! Besides, I was out spending my cash helping out the local vendors!

As far as the video costs, just look into any extreme sports video. They are all around that cost. Pay up, or do without. I grew up in a family that "tried" to be economical to the point that it cost more being a tight wad then to just pay up. Example putting off vehicle repairs or taking it to a backyard mechanic. Another exampleis buying groceries on sale and freezing them. In theend, the food always got thrown outbecause it was never used in a timely manner. Like I always say, "If you want something nice, you are going ot have ot pay for it, besides, nothing in life is free."

DR

On the Video
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."

Alright. Final remarks.

1. At this moment in time I can't spend 50$ on one DVD.

2. I wasn't really looking for a full DVD, just some online homevids. (And I was surprised that there are so few BD2005 homevids online. )

3. I realize I should have said "1." followed by "2." instead of "50 bux for a dvd? I don't think so."

( Less important: 4. I realize you can't get a free ride through life. But sometimes I get the feeling there's always someone wanting to make a buck and that you have to pay for everything and anything. I can't say I approve of this money driven way of life. You shouldn't confuse this with being a cheapskate. All this has nothing to do with the dvd's however)