dmcoco84

Hmmm What should I do!?

I whole heartedly agree with Ms. Kirk on this. To sum it up, the golden rule says Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Hahah well you answered my question before I even called. Your ankle still hurting?

D

Edited to add: I can ask my dad to get some morphine out of the med box. :D Come jump with me!!!!! ;)

Dude: you are well on the way to being Bitch-whipped. :P if you don't go jump you might as well just sell your gear now before it gets all dusty.
You've got to have priorities. "uh baby, i can't make it to dinner the winds just dropped the weathers perfect!", i'll call you later to let you know I'm ok"
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

[***. "uh baby, i can't make it to dinner the winds just dropped the weathers perfect!", i'll call you later to let you know I'm ok"
~J

I'll second that shit;) and some of that morphine would be great:D

If this chick ever reads this thread I think your chances are pretty much fucked. And considering she knows you BASE jump, I'd say its pretty certain she'll be doing some googling soon.

Enjoy that jump! :)

Will do! I'm gonna use my dad afor VGC again, if for some reason he can't would you mind? I think he is free tonight.

Man its gonna be dark as a mo fo out there tonight. No moon. Glad its 180 sector. Much more light. Havn't decided if I'm going up to 900 though. I might miss the wind gap if I take to long. I can do a slider up from 900 though.

Coco

All the answers to life can be found on the world wide web.

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

Your profile tells us where you live, you've just given us the height of the object and told us what time you intend jumping.

How many '900 A's are there in your area? Sorry to be blunt, but if you get bust tonight you deserve it.

Actually there ARE quite a few in a few of the different cities. I didn't give away to much info. :P

Edit to add: But thanks for the thought!

If you are climbing 900 and you are on the platform at 8:30, then based on the info you have given (hour drive round trip, 20 min. walk round trip, meet her between 8:30 and 9:00) you are going to be at least 10 minutes late, and you are going to fuckin' STINK when you get there! Good luck with that.

do what you think is right...why do you need a poll on some website to determine the best course of action for your personal life?
youve only known girl for 3 weeks....

Is called a shower.

Cause I was bored, it was fun, and it sure did spark a lot of funny convo!

:D

Well……I went to the tower. Got up to 250 at 7:15 and the winds were 5 degree’s of the lines. Sure wasn’t what was reported. “shrug” To bad! Shame, it’s such a nice night too and the landing area was surprisingly well visible given the fact there was no moon.

Well Gotta get cleaned up.

L8er
Coco

That was all big fun in a virtual way and it sounds like you made the right call. After all you don’t want to Agnos it . . .

Now go home and give her a big kiss for us . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

HAHA! You know whats funny!! Is 10pm and she is still out to eat. I had plenty of time. :D

Coco

sometimes nick, i think you save your nuggets for the right moment...spot on

After all you don’t want to Agnos it . . .

edit to add:
maybe jaap can add "to agnos" in the wiki... as in
"to agnos: to completely disregard currently respected and recognized ethics, saftey measures, and basic precautions.,"

"to agnos: to completely disregard currently respected and recognized ethics, saftey measures, and basic precautions.,"

I can't wait for definitions of "To Vincent" and "To Baumgartner"...

Hey wait, let's add a definition for "To DiGiovanni" just for giggles. B|
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

maybe jaap can add "to agnos" in the wiki... as in

Bwahauhahua... :D

Done, and done. The bottom nugget of the Encyclopedia of BASE nuggets. Thanks Nick and Bryan.

And perusing the same list of nuggets I ran into the following one, oddly enough credited to John Agnos:

Your goal should be to someday walk away from BASE, not have BASE walk away from you.

Is that the same Agnos? That would just be too ironic.

If he really is going to quit BASE as he says on TV, I'm still not sure if he walked away from BASE, or if BASE walked away from him.

Hey wait, let's add a definition for "To DiGiovanni" just for giggles.

Any suggestions?