jedeisurf

how old are you

I guess I wasn't supposed to vote (so I voted "Damn I am fucking old") since you left out my age bracket (40-45). I'm 41 soon to be 42 but I live the lifestyle of someone in their 20s. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

40? Only 40? Why you young whippersnapper, you get yourself off an object now, while you still heal fast. :P

Funny thing about getting old. "Old" seems to be mostly a state of mind, defined more by actions than chronology.

Except for motorcycle insurance. I want those f*ckers to think I'm as old as the hills ($110/ year for my ZX-10, hee hee!) :)

This past week, I saw two 55 year old guys do what may be one of the most hard core BASE jumps I have ever witnessed.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

"Old" seems to be mostly a state of mind

It seems to be the state of my body, too.:D

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

This past week, I saw two 55 year old guys do what may be one of the most hard core BASE jumps I have ever witnessed.

So did you join the load and make it a 3-way old-way?

PS - We're on the 5 Freeway in Washington and Jaap is rubbing my balls right now. Nikolaj has clamps on his nipples.

8 Q's Bongo BITCH!

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

I like stories................
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Also, Jaap smells so much worse than Faber. BLEEEHHHHH!!!! Never give this fucking Jaap eggsalad!

TWENTY TWENTY TWENTY FOUR HOURS AGO!!! I WANT TO BE SEDATED!!!!!

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

I guess I wasn't supposed to vote (so I voted "Damn I am fucking old") since you left out my age bracket (40-45). I'm 41 soon to be 42 but I live the lifestyle of someone in their 20s. :P

ditto, but i'm 33 :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I'm 41 and can't get enough jumps....I love it....

Can't wait to have enough experience to take a base course and join u all .....

=============================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

I'm 40 going on 13. Just ask my WoW guildmates...

"hahaha j00 beeN pwnd n00b!!!!"

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

18 years old, but I feel like 40 and feel like I haven't lived at all during that first 17.5 years. Will start skydiving next week (why did my instructor had to be ill this weekend) and hope to be doing some base when I'm 23.

Hi, my mind tells my to get back BASE jumping but I am 40 now.
What to do.

Do a jump ;)

48 years old 56 round jumps and one bounce. Thank god for percocet! Siting on the couch watching is not living! Experinse the elements get out of the vehicle

Remember
The choices that you make will shape your life forever and the saddest thing in life is wasted talent!

We're on the 5 Freeway in Washington and Jaap is rubbing my balls right now. Nikolaj has clamps on his nipples.

i told you before not to post your sexualtrends public,people will look weired at you...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

thanks tom

I needed to hear that, 52 returning to skydiving, objective to BASE

steve
regards, Steve
the older I get...the better I was