rpersi

BASE Numbers

BASE number 1000 must be close to being issued soon. Who's going to be the lucky guy (or girl)?

I just got it in the mail today. BASE 1000.
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Dude, you're not getting away that easy ;). More details please :o.

Congratulations!

Cheers,

Jaap

(devils advocate speaking)

I think he is joking... being a smart ass... alot of people have been asking that latley... maybe he is tired of hearing the question?

(/devils advocate speaking)

also note this guy or gal registered on my bday... .... eh... wtf? weird
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Bwahahahaha!

Thank you for putting it so eloquently, Dr. Gonzo. Although damn you for knowing my MO.
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Klotezooi ;). Once again my mediocre understanding of the many subtleties in the English language gets me in to trouble :$.

Mmm, maybe I should take an umbrella and huck myself a BA tonight, just to try and get 1000 :P.

Let me state that although I think he is joking, that the number 1000 has been reached. We will not know until someone tells us it is there number or if someone else if they have a higher number if 1000 has been reached..

Wether or not I am correct matters not...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Bwahahahaha!

Thank you for putting it so eloquently, Dr. Gonzo. Although damn you for knowing my MO.

Why come I gotta be DR GonZo?
Leroy

you referenced yourself as my attorney...

Read or watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Your my Samoan attorney!

-A
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

(devils advocate speaking?)

hum... another book to digest...
Leroy

A very good book to digest. Very easy to read too. It should be pretty much impossible for a human being to ingest those quantities of drugs and survive :P.

It should be pretty much impossible for a human being to ingest those quantities of drugs and survive :P.

Have you ever been to the party after a big BASE event?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Ha ha ;).

I had plenty of over-the-top drug experiences living in London, but nothing that quite matches the inventory in the first chapter of the book, if only for the diversity of chemicals available B|.

the book

edit: attachment removed due to copyright concerns ~TA

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

"the acid and the ether were long gone, but the mescaline was still going strong..."

May we live long and die out

Hunter S. Thompson (the author) just commited suicide a few weeks ago. The drugs always catch up to you.

I have the book on CD somewhere back home. Leroydb, I will mail you a copy if and when I find it.

Chao,
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls."
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

"The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

:o
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

BASE # 1000 has not gone out of this house yet. We are waiting the 30 days to make sure it's the next date.
Rick and Joy Harrison

Great news! Someones got it for sure then. Now all the hub-bub can be over.
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE