TomAiello

Twin Falls in April?

PS Bringing any hot BASE jumper chicks with you this time?

Bring your own hot BASE jumper chick. Kmonster is MINE!!!
hehe...;)

Hey Tom,
Freeatlast and I were thinking of coming over there for a Weekend from Lodi. Would be the last weekend of April...

Would be a nice opportunity to make our birthday jump with Jaap B|

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

BRAZILIAN INVASION ON THE BRIDGE AT THE LAST WEEKEND OF APRIL......... until 8th May......

PREPARE YOUR SELFB|B|;):)
cYa

Cya
Andre.

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...9.5 hours...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, you need to put some more rice on that thing. The MINI does it in closer to 8. :P

ill work hard that his litel car does it faster in the summer,even loaded whith 4 adults carrying double rigs:ph34r:
Dexter should we hire a van instead? he he

Oh back to the tread,im not visiting in April,so just relax:D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I might be talked into going to TF in April. I want to get back out there this spring, but nothing set in stone yet.

(Tom, you may not remember, but I was one of the party crashers at your house last Labor Day! ;))

Hi Tom

Like JFK said we're definately thinking about heading over for the last w/e of april. I've got a flight back to the Uk from San Fran on the monday morning so it might have to be thurs - sun because there isn't an early enough flight from TF to SF on monday ... Unless anyone's driving from the SF area ????

James

You know... you could have a scenic drive through Yosemite National Park between TWF and SFO. Jumping's not allowed yet, but it's a real pretty place to visit.
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

ahh dont forget we need to buy donuts in London in easter;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Great story Dexter!

I got popped on my to TF from Boise going 108. I'm just glad they didn't write me up for 125 like I was going most of the way!

Ticket was only $108 though. I love Idaho!

Oh and I wish I could make it out in April. [:/] Ya'll have some S for me.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

So are going to let us all in on what you have planned (and what weekend we should be there), or were you just getting lonely up there in Potatoville. You know Jamie is around and Ray should be setting up shop there soon as well. But I guess Meghan is leaving for the summer?

I still haven't asked the whuffo boss yet if I get time off of work, but the US Canopy Grand Prix (more can be read about it here) is slated to be held from April 20th-28th and I am qualified to compete in the blade running event. So if the boss gives me the two thumbs up for taking time off, I will be there. But if not, I hope to be playing with all the other peeps at the Perrine this weekend(s) you speak of.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

lucky f0cker. I expect to lose my license when i get back to the states. I also half expect to be arrested as i step foot on US soil since there's probably a warrant for not appearing to court. less than a week before i left the country I got popped for wreckless driving on my motorcylce. I'd glaaaaadly pay 108. twice even! I cant wait to see what the attorney bill for this will be.

-A
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

its nothing like a crazy big way mah kneegrow. he's just making sure there can be a few hands around to help relocate someone. Why are we being cryptic. why not. i feel like a spy! :P
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

he's just making sure there can be a few hands around to help relocate someone.

Is he planning on throwing Russell off of that S again?

Cool!!!

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

He doesn't need me to throw himself off. He can use some help, but as far as I can see, it's pretty much all his show.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

You know... you could have a scenic drive through Yosemite National Park between TWF and SFO. Jumping's not allowed yet, but it's a real pretty place to visit.

Yeah and I will have a car anyway :)
So we'll probably have a road trip from LA to SF and finally TF

If you wanna join PM me :)

Jul
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Yes i was thinking that i might stop off and see if i could help the rangers as i hear that they're always looking for base jumpers ....

ahh dont forget we need to buy donuts in London in easter;)

I'm counting on it ... I'm looking forward to being a part of the UK's first annual FABER-BOOGIE ... In years to come i'll be able to say "I was there" .... ;-)

UK's first annual FABER-BOOGIE

actual first UK boogie ever i think:P
Let me know how much thouse dounots are so i can bring some mony..:)looking forward mateB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

UK's first annual FABER-BOOGIE

actual first UK boogie ever i think:P
Let me know how much thouse dounots are so i can bring some mony..:)looking forward mateB|

it wont be the first old school meet though...........

Fuck man I have had the past 2 years with him........

still cant get rid of the mofo, no matter how I try and scare him.... nice B!.............. :P

B|

He doesn't need me to throw himself off.

But it could be fun to get thrown off!;)

Dex
Does a HOT jumper of a BASE jumper count???;) If so Im set! BTW I will be there next Wed if anybodys around.
A

Tom
I will be in twin fall's the 22-25 of april.
I have about 10 people meeting me there