basehoundsam

Some of my friends in Mexico wanna know what Tom does for a living ????

So I'm at the local DZ in Cuatla near my moms house when I hear some of my friends talking about this Tom ay-yay-ya-ellloo guy. I hear this:

"What do you think that guy does for a living????? He's like shazam on the internet....He must have some psychic 3rd sense that lets him know when naughty people are about. "
I turn around from my pack-job an remark, "I know Tom ....... he wears the hat of 'Industrial Gravity Tester' proudly."
Unfortunately the translation wasn't quite accurate, and I think a few left thinking he weighed metals for a living. Talk about miscommunications.

So here's to Tom ...................... Internet Guardian, Free-Fall Whore, and last but not least Weigher of Metals.

Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

p.s. 41 days till winter is OVER, and the March Madness Helicopter/Big Wall Season begins in Mexico. Thanks to everyone who has signed up for this years upcoming Expeditions. March will be spectacular !!!!!!!!

(snip) p.s. 41 days till winter is OVER (snip)

CRAP!! That much longer!?! Although it is just over 80 degrees F here in Cali.B|

I turn around from my pack-job an remark, "I know Tom ....... he wears the hat of 'Industrial Gravity Tester' proudly."
Unfortunately the translation wasn't quite accurate, and I think a few left thinking he weighed metals for a living. Talk about miscommunications.

So here's to Tom ...................... Internet Guardian, Free-Fall Whore, and last but not least Weigher of Metals.

>>Heavy Metal! Yeah!
:D

thanx Jay see you soon down here! I'll let everyone know what Tom does for a living ;):P
***Keep it fun, stay alive***
Safe swoops
Azul
Follow Orbita on Twitter @freeflyorbita

I don’t know Tom but according to this (scroll down to post of Tom...) post, he’s spending a lot of time loosing weight… :-)

Edit to say: Shit, clicky does not work but here is the link...
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1434450;search_string=weight;#1434450

Second edit: OK, now it works...
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

I hear he runs a snow cone cart in downtown Twin Falls.

Business is a bit slow in the winter.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Snow cones.... is that what they are calling parachutes these days in Idaho????
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

Snow cones.... is that what they are calling parachutes these days in Idaho????

Nope. According to Radix, they are caling them "Tarps" They come with "Yonkles" so you can "Shlare" them.

Snow Cones? Well they just call them snow cones. You know the things with ice and flavors.....:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

...'Industrial Gravity Tester'...

For the last couple years, I've reported my occupation on my tax returns as "BASE Jumper". But I kind of like "Industrial Gravity Tester" better. Maybe I'll change it this year.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I heard that too. He made an interesting comment to a few of us while holding some packing clamps... something along the lines of, "...think that's cool, you should see me in bed..."

Interesting:P

"...think that's cool, you should see me in bed..."

EEEEEEEWWWWWW!
I feel unclean.

Tom, make it "Professional" Industrial Gravity Tester.

Carl Boenish said he thought every BASE jump made ever after would still, and always be, a test jump . . .

NickD :)BASE 194