motherhucker

Turkey Boogie roll call

I can be expected at least on Saturday, but I'm going to try to make sunset load Friday. I will be driving down from the boat instead of the fort.

Tuesday the 25th, late afternoon.

When are you coming out?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Me and my wife Jenn,
Donk and Cali,
Lonnie and Sandy from Ohio,
Sporto and his crew,
Kramer might even show up...
(we all arrive Wed afternoon/evening)

We're at Grandma's house again this year....maybe upgrading to the Watermelon house if Donk has been able to secure it.

We're hosting the Sat night party again this year at our place. Cya in Moab.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

A few of us from KC are coming up. Myself and Dan will get in Tuesday night, each with wife and kid, so we'll be out for an early morning flick on Wednesday. Some others are coming up later in the week. Some are staying at the "Donk Party Pad", but us family guys will be at the Ramada.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

The ever expanding Punk n Bones crew will start to arrive late Tuesday. Advance party to include
Ray M
Punk
Dan

T-Bone to follow

Keeping it bling bling at the Motel 6 Moab!

C-ya there[]

Just talked to Jack and there will be plenty of Nilla Wafers and Dixy Chicks CDs for everyone...

Punk

Nick and I will be showing up in the wee hours of Thanksgiving Day. Have no plans of where we're staying...hopefully we'll find something when we get there. How booked does everything get? Should I make reservations somewhere? This is my first trip to Moab so I don't know the ropes.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone and flickin' some cliffs!

Peace,
K :)

Team E-Raist will be attending. The dates are still being worked out with my travelling companions. I look forward to seeing you all there.
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

Sounds like we better buy some more turkeys! Don Mays(Twin Falls boat master) has threatened to come down and do some cooking for us on Thursday. Just a reminder that Motel 6 is offering rooms for 2 people for 28.99. That's the best deal I've heard of in hotel rooms. Just mention that you are a BASE jumper coming for the Turkey Boogie. The phone is 435-259-6686.
See you soon!
Jimmy and Marta

I'm planning to be there with my little Aussie mate, Ash, if we can figure out transportation from Eloy. Kevin's not going now, apparently. [:/]

Anyone from AZ that would like to share the fuel bill and ~9hrs each way, please drop me a line to:
[email protected]

Sounds like we better buy some more turkeys! Don Mays(Twin Falls boat master) has threatened to come down and do some cooking for us on Thursday.

Now, for those of you that haven't had Don's cooking... It is quite yummy. I wish I could be there.
Troy

I am now free to exercise my downward mobility.

You guys all make me sick.

** pout **

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

3 of the gang from Detroit and 1 from Ft. Wayne will be in to Moab wednesday afternoon or evening, stayin at the strawberry house or whatever it is. Donk you better not forget my shirt i know were you're staying.

BASE 655~Hellfish 69
EMBRACE HUMAN FLIGHT

DexterBASE will be leaving the Seattle area either Sunday the 23rd or Monday the 24th.

Anyone wanting a ride let me know.

Can we all wear little "Hello, My Name Is " stickers on our shirts at the boogie? ;)
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Can we all wear little "Hello, My Name Is " stickers on our shirts at the boogie?

Hehe... I will.

REDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCK>>>ARRIVEMON24 DEPARTSUN30<<

REDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCKREDROCK>>>ARRIVEMON24 DEPARTSUN30<<

Darling, did you forget to take your medication AGAIN?

Wednesday afternoon through the weekend. Just flicked...yesterday and it's as short as ever.

Hank

*****"I came to kick ass and chew gum, and I'm all out of gum"****

edit: consider your wrist slapped. Bad Hank! Bad! Bad!
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Tom, there are at least 3 other posts on this same thread that refer to, "that cliff that's named after a frozen pizza", by its actual name. I however was bad, as you stated, and won't do it again.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

I thought I was the only person ever to have jumped Digiorno. >:(
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

I'll be there late wed. thru sun. First time in Moab, first E. Hope there aren't many trees to get hung up on.:$