Maksimsf

Big Boy WS

Hey, I'm on my way to 200, I'm 6'3 and 280 OTD and I was curious if I ever will be able to find a used WS to fit me properly. I do have a local coach who can get me up in the air (Monkey), but at the same time I don't wanna spend 1000+ on student WS that I'm gonna get bored with after 20 jumps, not Sure if Wicked go something for me but I doubt, any big boys flying WS that can help a fat brother out? ;)

The easy way to find out is to fill out a form on our website. You would be surprised at some of the different body types fit in some of these suits but you do have both height and size! ;)

We have been known to get new sizes made based around a specific person. There normally ends up being someone else in the future that can use it.

Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

Ryan Scarlet is about your size and he flies the piss out of a Phantom 2. Don't think for a minute that you are going to "need" a huge suit in order to fly with others; it's simply not true.

Chuck

This.
Stefan B. Steffen S, and John H. are about this size too. They also fly the hell out of their P1/P3 suits.

Yeah, your weight/height isn't really that crazy. I'm 6'0" and pretty skinny but geared up (including cameras) I'm almost 210lb out the door. Adding 3" height and 70lb weight doesn't change your overall wingloading that much from where I am. Since area is the square of length, the increase of your suit's surface area in proportion to your height is not linear.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I spoke with Max today and he is a little ways away from doing his FFC. Between know and when he is ready, we will get him a suit that is appropriate.

I'm thinking a straight jacket.>:(

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity