HGpilot

Hang gliding question.

You told sqwrl he was ignorant in response to post #22. Show me where 'idiot', 'monkey' and 'many other names' appear in post #22.

That is a lie there is, I answered his post 22 at my post 26 as anyone can check.

I did not call him ignorant until he called me idiot and other names.

And in your post #26, as anyone can check, we will find "start learning to be a pilot and be less ignorants!". So, where in post #22 do we find all of these horrible names he called you?

Jake The only person being rude, lying, creating things I did not said here is you I'm afraid.

Shall we have a poll on that?:S

"Generic" stop creating things again, most people who created things from great ideas were called crazy by others.

Creating? What? 'Generic' is a real word. Quite a common one. It's in the dictionary, you can look it up.

Sure, I say the same

No you can't. At least do me the credit of thinking up your own insults.

Well how about you realize the same?

Because the situation is not the same. The only person being rude to me is you. And since you're being rude to pretty much everyone else as well I have no reason to think it's my problem.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Well, you knew it wasn't her and still posted a link.....:|

No I didn't. She wouldn't be the first person to claim to be a hot 23 year old, would she? For all I know it could be my uncle Dave!

No I didn't. She wouldn't be the first person to claim to be a hot 23 year old, would she? For all I know it could be my uncle Dave!

Well she didnt claim anything, that was MY statement :P

And its definetily not your uncle Dave!:P

Stop arguing kids, spinning your wheels gets you fucking nowhere!

I did not call him ignorant until he called me idiot and other names

Excuse me? I didn't call you an idiot. In fact, I repeatedly encouraged your enthusiasm, but I also wanted to encourage you to learn more about this history of wingsuiting so far (to learn from others' mistakes) and a little physics (to learn what's possible, so you could work within those parameters).

If I have an opinion of you, it's that you are rude, self-righteous, baselessly arrogant and closed mlnded - unwiling to learn and insisting you know better than everyone else. But shit, I teach law school, so that's a phenotype I have to deal with every day, and I'm used to it. It doesn't phase me in the least - you'll note that I was actually willing to help you.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

And then Jake, you call me the rude one! Have a look in what you wrote dear!

Peace and Love for you B|
Lauren Martins - www.youtube.com/user/gisellemartins20

I did not call him ignorant until he called me idiot and other names

If I have an opinion of you, it's that you are rude, self-righteous, baselessly arrogant and closed mlnded - unwiling to learn and insisting you know better than everyone else. But shit, I teach law school, so that's a phenotype I have to deal with every day, and I'm used to it. It doesn't phase me in the least - you'll note that I was actually willing to help you.

Well Skwrl if you are a teacher you should know how to respect the opnion of other people.

Do you force your students to believe in everything you say? do you call them monkey and stupid also?

Perhaps all you said you think about me,is the same thing I think about you.
it's that you are rude, self-righteous, baselessly arrogant and closed mlnded - unwiling to learn and insisting you know better than everyone else.

Thats my opnion about you, now are you going to call me disrespectful names again?

Do you force your students to believe in everything you say? do you call them monkey and stupid also?

Nope. And I didn't call you those things either. Let's try it this way - quote where I called you somethlng rude.

Nope. And I didn't call you those things either. Let's try it this way - quote where I called you somethlng rude.

Skwrl,

You did.

maybe you call them just the names you called me in the last post.

"rude, self-righteous, baselessly arrogant, and closed mlnded - unwiling to learn"

Are you going to call with this names everyone who think a wingsuit will soar in the future?

Sorry dude, but this "I'm 23 years old female, I do Modelling work" and this "People who see me working as a model, think its just a beautiful look" say different.

Damn, people need to pay attention!:P

Sorry dude, but this "I'm 23 years old female, I do Modelling work" and this "People who see me working as a model, think its just a beautiful look" say different.

Damn, people need to pay attention!:P

Oh dear jakee,

Of course if there is person wrongly, telling everyone I am a monkey man, I need to defend myself dont you think?

Also you should put the full sentence, because cutting the sentence the way you did, looks like I'm full of myself.

Play honestly dear, when you dont it became ugly;)

Giselle I think it would be a good idea for you to post some pics here of you wearing your first suit design.

Johnmatrix I dont produce wingsuits darling.

Giselle, 11.37 AM. "I Designed a prototype."

Giselle, 11.37 AM. "I never said I will design wingsuit,"

Anyone else confused?:D

Giselle I think it would be a good idea for you to post some pics here of you wearing your first suit design.

Giselle, 11.37 AM. "I Designed a prototype."

Giselle, 11.37 AM. "I never said I will design wingsuit,"

Anyone else confused?:D

Ok Jake lets play your stupid game, seems I'm talking with a 12 years old boy, so lets go...

I dont produce wingsuits, I hope thats clearly for your simple brain understand.

Secondly yes I do Draw, Design wingsuits on papers, same way I design many other things.

Are you still confused? or do you want me to drew it for you understand? yeh gugu da da? lol

[facepalm]

You accused me of calling you an idiot, a monkey and other things. I said I hadn't - and if you read the posts, you see that - but then shared my opinion of you so you could contrast it with the things you claimed I said.

Then you said that THAT opinion was the mean words that made you sad.

The mind reels...

Seriously: I. Give. Up.

I'll honor my side of our bet, and I'll hope you do, too. But I'm done talking to the wall.

maybe you call them just the names you called me in the last post.

OK, let me get this straight:

A) You were justified in being rude to him because he was rude to you first (even though he wasn't).

B) He's not justified in being rude to you even though you were rude to him first (you were, very).

That about right?

In the spirit of keeping the conversation going on the right path, this is just a reminder to everyone to refrain from making things personal. Whether or not you agree/disagree with others ideas/hypothesis/dreams in this thread, try not to digress to playground remarks/replies. Get the conversation back on wingsuits and drop the He said/she said tit for tat crap, otherwise the thread will be locked. That is all.:)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Seriously: I. Give. Up.

I'll honor my side of our bet, and I'll hope you do, too. But I'm done talking to the wall.

Sure I will honor my bet, that is one of the best bet I ever done =)

Well I realized you were a wall to talk to after 3 posts chatting with you.

If you cant respect someone elses opnion and insist on it, then its the same talk to a wall in it.

But that can all change tonight.

a prediction for the near future....replies like....is there a little bit of wingsuit flyer in you? no...want some? and more bad jokes about bird-seed.

Love where this is going....B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?