decompresion

Birdman zipper sliders (White): I need a couple

I emailed Jari awhile ago and he only has the whole zipper with the sliders.
Emailed him again today, but I don't really expect a different answer. We shall see.

I need a couple of sliders I prefer white. Can be used or new or whatever.

Thanks
There are no dangerous dives
Only dangerous divers

Any sewing place with a few old ladies there, will fix/update/change zippers for nothing more than a few bucks.

Just try the one in your own home-town. Chances at succes are bigger than waiting for customer service from a company no longer excists...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I have tried here in a bunch of places....
Did they use some special zipper or something, because I have tried sizes 8,9 and 10 "auto lock" nylon coil zippers both metal and plastic from YKK and got no fit. The actual zipper has a 36 and OPTI stamped on it

Do you happen to know their model number or something like that?

At this point I am hoping someone has a busted suit or a zipper that was completely replaced and they kept the slider. It is really like a 50 cent piece.

Thanks
There are no dangerous dives
Only dangerous divers

I had the same issue of needing an Opti slider pull for a BM suit I borrowed. Jari sent me an entire zipper and I just took the slider off and chucked the zipper. Jari sent it free and I got it quickly. Opti zippers are hard to find in the states.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I replaced just the pull because I could do it myself and it was cheaper. I have since done it 3 more times. Twice on frinds suits and one of mine. It just takes patience to get the pull to slide on evenly.

And did I already mention because I'm cheap.:P

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I have tried here in a bunch of places....
Did they use some special zipper or something, because I have tried sizes 8,9 and 10 "auto lock" nylon coil zippers both metal and plastic from YKK and got no fit. The actual zipper has a 36 and OPTI stamped on it

Do you happen to know their model number or something like that?

At this point I am hoping someone has a busted suit or a zipper that was completely replaced and they kept the slider. It is really like a 50 cent piece.

Thanks

Unless you're in Europe, you probably won't find anyone that carries an Opti zipper slider. I will take a look but I don't think I have a white one or more than 1 maybe 2 complete zippers. If I can find them I will PM you. The best bet is to replace the entire zipper, most rigging sheds will do it for around $20 bucks. The added benefit is that you can use a heavier zipper and if you ever do have any issues, getting a slider will be easy.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING