Neoslim22

PC on back

In all those pictures throwing arm is never really "out of the way" to make sure PC inflates in clean(er) air. Also leg wing does not seem collapsed. I'd say that you did everything possible to have PC in a burbe, but then again I'm not a wingsuiter :P

I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

In all those pictures throwing arm is never really "out of the way" to make sure PC inflates in clean(er) air. Also leg wing does not seem collapsed. I'd say that you did everything possible to have PC in a burbe, but then again I'm not a wingsuiter :P

I was thinking the same thing. Looks to me like the PC is not on the back, but on the leg wing.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Leg wing looks open, right arm isn't really visible, so it's out of the way. A heavy hackey may be a contributor.
Short bridles can (and often do) interfere with clean deployments.

The most important piece of info isn't available from the photos. Whether you leave your wings open or closed, whether your bridle is 5ft or 10ft... you can easily create this situation by placing your PC on your ass and letting go.

A good throw is the most important thing, and the pictures here don't tell the story of how he released the PC.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Personally on evey wingsuit jump I make, I think it is most important to throw the pilot chute as hard as possible "like your life depended on it". Every single pilot chute hasetation I have ever had wingsuit flying was from a weak pull. I think Matt is correct.
Kirk
He's dead Jim

Im no canopy expert, but are those brakes set too high/short?

The canopy looks kinda odd during the opening...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message