aatomm

The Leading Edge Technology :)

Only yesterday was I told that Birdman doesn't make underwear.
I'd made a comment in a committee meeting that Birdman was all but gone, with their website focused entirely on jeans and undies.
I KNEW I'd seen underwear during the bigway...

[edit]You'll have better time hangin hang time in Birdman underwear.:D
Their jeans do fit very well.

I'd made a comment in a committee meeting that Birdman was all but gone, with their website focused entirely on jeans and undies.

And yet you said in a discussion with myself and BJ Worth that there were more Birdman suits in the last record than any other suit. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you had an identical twin running around saying different things. Your ability to flip flop from one position to another when it suits you absolutely amazes me.:S
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

they were old suits. Lots of Birdman suits out there, that's absolutely true.
My position in the S&T meeting was, and still is, that Birdman was a powerhouse that is falling fast. They make jeans and underwear. Their new website has two suits, neither of which is anything unique nor new. Their primary push is fashion shows (if the website is a true example of their direction)

Don't confuse a lack of blind loyalty to any brand as being a "flip-flop." Birdman was great. Birdman started a lot of things. They make great suits. There were a LOT of birdman suits in both bigways.
Somehow I doubt that we'll continue to see a 'lot' of BM suits out there not for lack of quality, but for lack of products that keep up with the competition.

[edit to add] There are quite a few old Tuckers at a car show being held up the street. That hardly means Tucker is a big car company...

Actually, I'm just cheezed because I don't get free BM jeans.:D