missann1320

Good Vibes Boogie (May 13-17th) @ Skydive the Farm

The flocking fun begins tomorrow. Scott and I arrive late tonight and will be out there tomorrow morning to get it cranked up. This event will be great fun and an excellent Tune-Up for the up coming World Record Qualifier Events. So, bring your skills and prepare to learn.

The flock will be strong!! CAW CAW
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

The Good Vibes Boogie was an absolute blast. The vibe was awesome as the name suggests. Even the weather couldn't damper the fun. Despite mother natures best try we still got several flocks in the air Friday. Saturday morning we conducted a WS First Flight Seminar with 10 students in the class. Due to the low clouds and rain we only were able to get two students up in the air Saturday. The cookout & party Saturday night was amazing with many a good adult beverage and great food consumed. Sunday sadly was too rainy for any jumps but it was cool hanging out with the crew from Skydive The Farm on our last day there.

A huge thank you goes out to Hans, Sunman & Miss Ann for inviting Scott & I to be the WS Organizers. Many thanks to the pilot and ground support staff.

Many thanks to those who attended our First Flight Seminar. It was great to see so many Skydive The Farm folks who are interested in WS flight. If you were in the class but did not get to make your first WS jump please join us at Carolina Fest and Skyfest next month. We will see you soon!!!

Miss Ann should have some great stills from the event to post soon. We are working on a video edit and will post that soon as well.

Absolutely put this event on your calendar for next year people. What a fun boogie!! :)

WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

Please welcome Amber "Bo Peep" Mathews and Ryan Lucus to the flock.

Both completed their first wingsuit flights this past Saturday.

Congratulations to them both !!!!
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Please welcome Amber "Bo Peep" Mathews and Ryan Lucus to the flock.

Both completed their first wingsuit flights this past Saturday.

Congratulations to them both !!!!

Congrats Amber and Ryan!! Where are the pictures of the new birdies Scott? :)

nice to meet and attempt to jump with you guys. I had a blast. we need to get one of you to backfly and lead the next flock and then i'll be all over it.:P:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

nice to meet and attempt to jump with you guys. I had a blast. we need to get one of you to backfly and lead the next flock and then i'll be all over it.:P:P

Hang in there Keith, it takes time. Us bigger fellows take a little longer than some of the less size challenged to dial it in too. :)
I agree with Marion, Friday was very fun!

Thanks guys... I'm already filling out order forms and moving around some money to get an Intro.

Couple of pics for you Ryan.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Hang in there Keith, it takes time. Us bigger fellows take a little longer than some of the less size challenged to dial it in too. :)
I agree with Marion, Friday was very fun!

Bill here's a few pics for you - PM me your email and will send the rest.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Keith - some pics for you
www.thebrothersgray.com

sweet. thanks scott. thats a nice birthday gift.( 48 today). gotta work on getting those legs straighter. and also oxiclean is good shit. a good presoak in it and a run thru the washer took all of those mud stains out of the ass of my suit.;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .