scottygofast

71 way photos up on scottyburns.com

Hey guys and gals~

Incredibly sorry for the delay, me and computers dont get along too well. it seems that the world record photos are up on my site, and ill have another album addded shortly of other stuff from the record event as well. Once again I cant congradulate all the participants, staff, orginizers, and crew that made this event as successful as it was. All I can say Is WOW, That was the most fun ive had in the air in a long time guys... Everyone few their asses off~ it was an honor to get to be there with everyone, and cant wait till the next one~

Flock long and prosper..

Scotty

scottyburns.com

if your not a member, please sign up~ that way where theres free stuff to send out you get it too!
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

I love you guys, im sorry, and im workin on it~ my web guy is on a rampage~ might actually have to switch hosts cause theyre screwin up so badly... once again, I apologise everyone... this is why i dont like computers... il get back to you all

might actually have to switch hosts cause theyre screwin up so badly... once again, I apologise everyone... this is why i dont like computers... il get back to you all

Godaddy.com... costs me $3/month and hasn't had any downtime that I've noticed in ~3 years. ;)

(Scotty doesn't know!)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Great pics, Scotty! It was awesome being there to see some of the formations in person.

Don't forget to come jump with Cindy and I in Sebastian.;)

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable
This error means that the web server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overload.
Please try to reload the webpage in a few seconds.

try accessing the page at www.scottyburns.com - the first link that scotty posted gave me an error, but this link worked 10 seconds later....

now if that page in the pictures section would just open....arrrgh
:(

Ok everyone, It should finally be working correctly. I know the page as well as all the albums are now viewable at

www.sky2productions.com

Due to overwhelming traffic, the server crashed and I had to switch hosts so thanks for bearing with me. the scottyburns.com site for some reason hasnt been redirected yet, but should be in the next few hours. so go check it out~ let me know what you think, and leave your mark on the website!

as a member you can add text and captions to photos, add events, and more!

Thanks again everyone!

Blue Skies

Scotty Burns