DSE

Elsinore Weekend Highlights

Buncha shots gathered as compilation pieces of the weekend.
Be sure to watch beyond the credits. Purplie Mike had a speshul jump that deserved a last-second inclusion.:P
T'was a lot of fun, guys....Thanks for letting me come play with you!
Video

Spot! Awesome video....nothing more to say.

Purple....guess all your hard work finally paid off since it looks like Margarite actually consented to ride you...

Thanks everyone for the great weekend. Weather aside, it was a damn good time.

Blue skies,

Brian
Brian Drake

Spot~

Excellent job with the video my man.. Thank you so much for helping get this out to everyone~ It is truly appriciated. Thanks to Everyone who showed up out in Elsinore this weekend, it was Great flying with all the old, and new friends at this beautiful drop zone. You all made some nice formations and other than weather, couldn't have asked for a better weekend.. Thanks again to everyone and pictures from this weekend will be up this afternoon, as well as all the videos from this weekend at my website. Also, Everyone who was there this weekend, if you havent already, please go register for my site, so I have all your emails.. I will be emailing these vids out to everyone registered on my site, so if I dont have your email addy, then you wont get a copy...

Blue Skies~

Scotty Burns

www.sky2productions.com[url]
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

So.....today I'm walking out of Walmart with a soda in my hand from McDonalds;

As I exit I see this big poster advertising Kung Fu Panda's.

Instantly the indelible image of Scotty as the Kung Fu Cameraman flashes into my mind.

In my uncontrolable laughter I double over laughing, spill my Coke, laughing myself breathless all the way to the truck

Ahhh....Scotty...thanks for 'holding my hand,' especially as you taught me that very cool 180 flyover/flyby. That has to be one of the sweetest techniques I've seen (which is why it's in the video three times;)

Was one of the most fun weekends ever, in spite of the terrible weather. Several new friends, a few old ones.

Happy birthday to Purple Mike, too.