aarthus

Wingsuit Skill Camp Gap may 2008

nice?

The tighness on that formation puts all previous claims to 'tight' formations to shame.

Even the two 'stray' birds are flying within a proximity most current bigway 'records' can only dream off.

The base 9 way at the core is awesome!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

The tighness on that formation puts all previous claims to 'tight' formations to shame.

Even the two 'stray' birds are flying within a proximity most current bigway 'records' can only dream off.

Do you think that FAI will recognize them, being locals and such.

Do you think that FAI will recognize them, being locals and such.

Why are you saying 'them' instead of 'us'...tempted to call you a typical American again:P;)

Acceptance by the FAI is something for the whole dicipline..its not a race as to which continent or east/west coast group gets things right first...though I know its all been done in the USA bigger, better, faster, tighter and better before...:P

If it was a race though, my money would be on the French..from De Guyardon to Loic to no ego flying, forward speeds and tightness in formations....they've always had the edge...
You want this one served with or without freedom fries;)???

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Acceptance by the FAI is something for the whole dicipline..its not a race as to which continent or east/west coast group gets things right first...though I know its all been done in the USA bigger, better, faster, tighter and better before...:P

Yeah sure like Craig Breedlove didn't break the land sound barrier first?!?

I'm not familiar ( obviously) with the process ( formality) of being recognized by an international records keeping organization, but I know its for all of us you boob. I didn't turn this into this country against that country situation.

You show me a picture of an XX formation and thats what you got. You produce data from calibrated instrumentation and thats what it is.

But just like in the case of Breedlove the first group to produce a picture of a formation gets the credit. It would be a shame for a secondary group to come along later and say ours is the first because its "recognized".

Hopefully I spelled that clear enough for you.

Excellent video. That was some nice tight formation flying.

Magnifient flying, -hard to believe these are students ?!....but then,.. we all are students aren't we!

...and who "really" cares on first,...next, or last,,.....ALL is "NOW",...anytime we are up there with our ''mates"....I "felt" I was flying with all of you as I watched,.and "I was" !
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

-hard to believe these are students ?

it was an advanced course for experienced wingsuit flyers but still; half of the students had less than 100 ws jumps.

Still so much to learn...:)
Most of us meet again for a hole week training end of june during the "Vector Festival 2008" in Gap, France.

Come and join in !B|
Patrick de Guillebon

Most of us meet again for a hole week training end of june during the "Vector Festival 2008" in Gap, France.

Sweeet! I'll be in Gap for the whole Vector festival.:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Sweeet! I'll be in Gap for the whole Vector festival. Any pre sign up for the skills camp needed?

Just the inscription fee for the festival ! and as usual during the festival, the jump ticket is a little higher due to free coaching.B|B|

I will post something on the Vector Festival.
Patrick de Guillebon