unclecharlie95

My Phantom 2, sadly lacking Campos..

Whoa Tony! I'm gonna have to think twice about flying with you now. Not because the suit is so bright, which it is, but take a long look at the picture with the back of your rig showing. Tell me that doesn't look like some kind of hoo-doo voo-doo scary face complete with pop top eyes, closing flap nose, and BOC mouth! Looks very foreboding (or maybe I just need to get my meds readjusted). Just kidding, the suit/rig combo looks good. The nice thing here is that there's about zero percent chance that I won't be able to find you in the air.

I know what you mean, looks sort of like a very angry voodoo mammoth or something.

On another note, what sort of body position are y'all using to get max forward speed/glide out of the Phantom 2? I've only done flocking jumps with mine, and haven't really tried punching it out yet. I was going to try this weekend. Unclecharlie? Robibird?
The best things in life are dangerous.

On another note, what sort of body position are y'all using to get max forward speed/glide out of the Phantom 2?

I was told to fly steep angle down, there should be a sweet point before going vertical.

On the day before yesterday I was flying formation with a guy just past FFC. He has smililar build like me. He had arm position quite in the back, delta style, but he had amazing forward speed too. The freefall time was almost the same as mine going alone and more floaty.

There should be some other way to fly like atmonauti.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're wearing sunglasses standing on the ground... I would say that was absolute definition of a 'Campos'!

Bwahhhhhhhh! And what do we call you laying on the ground with your sun glasses on (passed out I might add) LMAO
Doin' the Zeeeeeeeemaxacaustic! hehe!
BB slinks back to her corner before the gas pump photo is revived..

I tried it this weekend. Paralog showed that I peaked at a low of 44mph with 37 seconds sustained under 47mph, with plenty of forward speed. The graph is pretty consistent, too. Considering I'm not that experienced on this particular suit (hell, not that experienced period), it seems like there's even more performance to the Phantom 2 than I originally gave it credit for. Can't wait until next weekend! B|

The best things in life are dangerous.