michalm21

Thank you Jeff! New bird got his wings :)

Just wanted to thank Jeff Nebelkopf and TonySuits for getting me through my first WS jump (Aerobat).

With Jeff's recommendation I did a couple skydives yesterday focusing on stable exit and pull sequence, and then he took me on a sunset load for my first flight!
I was so nervous, :D but had sooo much fun. I think I'm still shaking now :ph34r:

I need to work a little more on my deployment though, as I was dipping my left shoulder a little (and maybe have a little more arch).

Anyway, I want to thank him again. He truly rocks. I can't wait to flock now (given more experience of course :P)

Now I know what it means to fly.

PS
Anybody with a student demo suit I can borrow? :D

Just wanted to thank Jeff Nebelkopf and TonySuits for getting me through my first WS jump (Aerobat).

With Jeff's recommendation I did a couple skydives yesterday focusing on stable exit and pull sequence, and then he took me on a sunset load for my first flight!
I was so nervous, :D but had sooo much fun. I think I'm still shaking now :ph34r:

I need to work a little more on my deployment though, as I was dipping my left shoulder a little (and maybe have a little more arch).

Anyway, I want to thank him again. He truly rocks. I can't wait to flock now (given more experience of course :P)

Now I know what it means to fly.

PS
Anybody with a student demo suit I can borrow? :D

Great pictures!! Looks like a good time. I was fortunate enough to get 6 WS jumps this weekend and on Sunday Scott came in and flocked beside me, then turned on the gas and showed me how that Aerobat can really fly. Dam I'm hooked... last jump of the day for me yesterday Scott took a 5 way flock out. The base took of and left the other 4 of us, so I became the base. Was cool seeing Scott so close. He even bumped into me once. Very, very cool!!

Regarding deployment- don't you think you should be keeping your legs stretched out more as well? Unless you've been falling in that position for long enough to bleed off your forward movements, the bag will be coming out of your container at an angle, which means it could possibly hit your feet on its way...and wingsuit flying is fun enough without adding linetwists to it.:P

Streched out legs lead to more head low or head down deployments and contribute to the pendulum effect upon line stretch and i have seen more than one student do this and end up upside down kicking there lines "feet and knees together, knees bent, arch, reach back with both hands as if you have two hackeys that are on fire and throw out with both hands then bring hands in to reduce burble. Feet and knees should remain together and bent throughout entire deployment untill you are moving at canopy speed";)

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

So I wonder what happend to the used suit I ordered form him and asked for modifications back when he was in raeford? ...
------------------------------------
is it orange? I have it all picked and half sewed backtogether
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com