Supergeil

4+ Month's of waiting for a pair of Birdman Pantz?

Ordered a pair of Pantz 29.marts and haven't got them yet.

My rigger have PM them a couple of times.
And the answers every time was, they should be ready to ship in a week of two.

Got my S3 pretty fast but that long delivery for a pair of Pantz seems crazy to me, anyone discovered the same?

its quite sad really - i like the BM products alot BUT ill never again order and wait so long for anything - i know of some guys here that have waited 6m for pants. stuff that no pair of pants are that special - id rather go to the competiton. they need to sort that out - the one thing missing from a brilliant company with great products.

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

I have been waiting 3 months for my new Firebird R and am starting to wonder if it will arrive any time soon. The tracking site they have seems great in concept the only thing is they don't update it. The site has said "Factory shipped 15 Aug" for over two weeks. So it goes....

im not pimping brands or im not trying to but my Mach 1 in fact both took 1 week from order to shipping. - how can ANY production line take 3 - 6 months i dont get it - doesnt make business sense - why not make sure your clients get orders as promised or otherwise TELL THEM that they will have to wait 3-6 months.

whats the scoop?!

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

im not pimping brands or im not trying to but my Mach 1 in fact both took 1 week from order to shipping.

Ditto...(in fact 1 week from order to international receipt)
although I'd say that kinda service is exceptional and shouldnt really be considered as at all reasonably achievable by all manufacturers.

.I thought the Birdman delivery schedules had been tightned up..?
I remember reading on the website ages ago the reasons why it was so bad and that the issues had been resolved...?

Delivery time makes a huge difference to me in a purchase of skydive equipment......
I just dont buy the 'its worth waiting for ' line as an excuse for excessively long delivery times.

I have been waiting 3 months for my new Firebird R and am starting to wonder if it will arrive any time soon. The tracking site they have seems great in concept the only thing is they don't update it. The site has said "Factory shipped 15 Aug" for over two weeks. So it goes....

I know people who've been waiting a lot longer than that, and yeah, every time they chased it up they heard "next week, next week".

The Firebird is a fine suit, but I wouldn't tell anyone I know to buy one right now unless it was second hand.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ordered a pair of Pantz 29.marts and haven't got them yet.

My rigger have PM them a couple of times.
And the answers every time was, they should be ready to ship in a week of two.

Got my S3 pretty fast but that long delivery for a pair of Pantz seems crazy to me, anyone discovered the same?

I say cancel that order and contact Tonysuits or Phoenix Fly. Both are great quality products, fast delivery time, & their service before & after the sale is outstanding.
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

BM Promised me that all Pantz in order would be shipped end of this month. I have ordered A lot of pantz from BM in time. Most of them have been delivered within 3-5 weeks, and then there have been some bad deliverytimes so i guess that you can be unlucky sometimes..

But one thing is for sure no other Pantz will make you look that good in the bar at night. That have been proved many times...

And yes its also from personal experience;);)

Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Hej Bo

Got an explanation from BM about the delay so no harm here,the only thing I wanted was a reson why it was delayed.

And yes I have seen you in the bar at night in the middle of all the girls looking at your ass;)
Thats ONE of the reasons why I ordered a pair of Pantz:P

Looking forward to jump with you anytime soon!

Mvh.
Torben