bodypilot1

WestCoast Wingsuits at Skydive Oregon's "All of the Above Boogie" August 24th-26th 2007

Once again, I'll be organizing wingsuit flocks and doing first flight courses during Skydive Oregons "ALL OF THE ABOVE" Boogie this year on the dates of August 24th-26th 2007.

Skydive Oregon in Molalla is an awesome DZ with one of the most beautiful views from the altitude and one the ground. Aircraft are Super Otters and Caravans.
Extra large grass landing area, HUGE swoop pond. Camping/showers on the DZ and bon fires and BBQ's at night.

I will have demo suits from Birdman, Phoenix Fly, Jii Wings and Tony Suits, so contact me ahead of time to see if I'll have one that will fit you.

See you there!
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I'm only coming if you are bringing your ghost for me to demo..... oops wrong tread, sorry.

Come on up FatBoy, you can give mine a try.;) If Ed's was tight on me, no way it will fit you.

Shit, I guess that means I'm fat as well.[:/]
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I plan to be there.

Maybe just for kicks we could do some dives where we all form up tight and fly well. ;-)

Weather has been fighting us in the Northwest so we have started heading out mid week if the weather is good.

See you there,

Bob
Working to be the last flyer on a birdman suit. ;-)
Who also flies a tony suit.

Maybe just for kicks we could do some dives where we all form up tight and fly well. ;-)

I'll be expecting you to be flying spot on by the Boogie then, just for kicks so to speak, right? ;)

Be safe
Ed

Weather has sucked up in the NW this summer. I was convinced we had our 2 weeks of summer sun back in June. BUT it seems that the weekend in Molalla is going to be very good!! Not very hot, which has not been the case the last few years at this boogie... :)
Fri
Aug 24 Sunny
83°/57°
Sat
Aug 25 Partly Cloudy
75°/55°

Sun
Aug 26 Partly Cloudy
74°/53°

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

No word that I know of from Jim. I will be there on Friday morning ready to go! I also think Bob will be around Friday as well. I am guessing you and a few other Cali flockers will be around on Friday to play with. Veggie also might be there on Friday as well.

Scott C.

I should be out around 11 AM till 4:30PM on Friday for some flocking.
Hey Ed, any luck on a Mach 1 demo that might fit me?
Kirk

Jeff just got back to me yesterday about the demo he's sending. I'm not sure on the size Kirk. Maybe Jeff will chime in and give you an answer?

Ed

The weekend was good. Weather held off and gavce 3 outstanding days of weather with no real problems. I actually did not fly the camera this weekend. Sorry to dissapoint there Glen. I did have my stuff but I was in everything we were doing so I did not feel like shooting a bunch of arse shots, or you can translate that to I was lazy about putting my camera helmet on.. I will make up for it at Lodi in Oct. and wear it on all jumps, stills and video! will that make you feel better?

Scott C.

yeah to bad you didnt fly your camera, you would of got great shots of everyone taking you out Scott! I feel kind of bad. I got my first wing suit jump in and got to flock with you guys but never got my first chance to "TAKE SCOTT OUT" HAHA. Well thanks again to all you guys for a awsome weekend of flying. Ed now I just have to put my pennies together before I call you again....:ph34r:

------------------------------------------------
Eat, Drink and Jump for tomorrow we die.....
------------------------------------------------

How was it guys? I know Scott will have pics soon!

The weekend was great. 11 ways were the largest of the flocks. I ended up flying video since Avery couldn't make it (new house). Jason Cahill is making the Boogie video and has all my raw footage. I trained 6 new birds over the Boogie so next year we should have a larger local flock joining us. :)
Be safe
Ed

yeah to bad you didnt fly your camera, you would of got great shots of everyone taking you out Scott! I feel kind of bad. I got my first wing suit jump in and got to flock with you guys but never got my first chance to "TAKE SCOTT OUT" HAHA. Well thanks again to all you guys for a awsome weekend of flying. Ed now I just have to put my pennies together before I call you again....:ph34r:

Jason

Great flying! From the way you were flying , and as many wingsuit jumps as you did, I know you'll be saving as many pennies as you can.......;):D

Hope to fly with you again soon.

Ed