medusa

Hello Fuckers!

I had been away from the USA for 3 months so far. Currently I’m working in Colombia I haven’t been jumping that much and I’m missing all the fun.

This is just a little post to say hello to all the people that I’ve been privileged to fly or to argue with on this forum jeje ;)

Loudiamond, OmarPR, SkymonkeyONE, MarkM, mccordia, normiss, SCARRYPERRY, The111, badenhop, unclecharlie95, 980, notsane, RkyMtnHigh, Costyn, MB38, Zeemax and to all the others I don’t recall their name right now.

I miss all you flockers, I hope to be back soon:)
Medusa
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

Damn! Didn't realize that you left[:/]...missed you at Zhills recently. Come back soon:)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses!

Normiss is heading back from WFFC so I'm sure he'll check in soon, Becca is in NYC and I'm sure she'll check in soon (she better or I'll...something), MarkM is working like a...ugh!...
Things at Sebastian have been slow so you haven't missed much since you left...but when you return it'll be KICKASS!!!B|

Sorry to let you down guys but I won't be able to bring any of our Colombian sugar to the US. I quit the business, because I'm trying to proof to the US that I'm a decent hard working guy. Jeje ;)
“I’m just kidding, in case some one wants to use this post against me”

I been working with some publicity agencies, putting together some BASE-Skydiving publicity demo jumps. It looks like I will be here until January. You can check some of the staff we are doing here at www.childrenofthesky.com

Scott C: Girls here are out of hand, they are like rats in a Chinese restaurant “They are every were” they all been asking me about you.

droquette: I won’t be able to go to the island but is one of my top priorities as soon as I get some $$.

Scott : I will do everything with in my power to show up at Flock and Dock 2.5 and screw up your party. I’m developing a new gadget for my camera that is going to be the shit!!! So how are the formations looking?? Are we going to try out something new this year?? Please keep an eye on Perry he is kind of scary!!

C ya guys

Medusa
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456