SCARYPERRY

Keys boogie

Is this the entire list of confirmed birds at the Keys Boogie?

I'll be there PHI bombing the rest of you. There should be a decent showing of wingsuits. Last year there was a decent flock and I can't imagine it'd be smaller this year.

Edit: Also, Rebecca will be there Friday and Saturday.

Omar wasn't planning on coming? That sucks.

Cynthia from Seb is bringing her wingsuit. There's also a newer bird from there, Ed, who'll be down and is really looking forward to some flocks. Seb also has one or two people wanting to try the Koolaid, so bring the Prodigies and demos....

Bring demo's...But boogie rules will not allow students as the area is small, almost zero outs and if you land in water with wingsuit, well its not a good thing, sorry to the wanna flys, but we can get you in air anyother time, just not at this boogie.
the airport athority is very strict and ANYONE landing out can shut down the whole event Sorry
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Great point Perry... to fly a wingsuit in the Keys you really need to know your shit. Even with hundreds of WS jumps, I would not demo a suit I'd never jumped before, in that environment. Stick with what you know when jumping in marginal conditions.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com