unclecharlie95

Flocking Article - Feb. Skydiving

In the February edition of Skydiving there is an article on flocking written by Scott Bland and myself. Many of you will remember the document Scott wrote for last years Z-Flock, this is an expanded version of the original and includes more diagrams.

Pilots planning on attending Z-Flock 2.0 are strongly recommended to read the article and anyone else who has some flocking in mind this season might find it interesting too :)
Long flights,

James
BASEstore.it

Hmm, that's cool, I didn't even know that calendar existed. How do you get there from the site? I clicked on "calendar" but still can't find a way to get there.

I can't believe it if that 4-way diamond pic didn't make it into either mag... that was a really nice one.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Mike S. and Matt ... you guys made the centerfold ... with your clothes on! Who were the other two flockers??

Aggh, I still haven't got mine yet! Is it the 4-way diamond with Campos and Harry Parker?

An old pic from Flock n Dock 1.0 made it into Feb. Parachutist though (2005 "summary" feature), you're in it! B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com