SCARYPERRY

pyro vixen

Come on flockers!!!!! I as well as Matt,111, will be in Sebastion Feb 3 to 5 for pyro vixen boogie! Yes ... PINK MAFIA event so bring your most decadent evening wear,the party Sat is unspeakable:o:D!!! And lets get the flock on!!!!will have demos and offer first flights for those interested
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

thanks for the flights today ya"ll !! Way to go on your instuctor Rating Sam!!!

I'm so glad that Sam was another instructor for me..I've had Matt (the111) who was awesome but I was chicken to fly the GTI and be cabled into my container, then I demo'd the Prodigy with Robbie at Zhills and had some scarey stuff happen on exit and finding my PC...so now with all of that out of the way, I played ghinea pig for Sam..and he was one for me as well since I'm not the easiest student for any instructor:ph34r:. He did a great job of making me feel calm and "just enjoy the jump" and I was ready for recovering from anything weird which might happen as before....on exit, I barrel rolled out the door of the Otter and remembered to ball up, close the wings, then arch like a banana...It worked! I got nice and stable and we flew the planned patternB| Sam video'd the entire jump as well as my standup Prodigy landing. I'm very happy with the Prodigy and can't wait to fly it more often.

What an awesome weekend! I got some fantastic jumps in with Sam, what a fun guy to fly with! It was great seeing Travis again,:)

It was so great to see Rky with a suit on for once!! Now we just have to jump together! Have we ever jumped together? :S I don't think exiting at the same time out of the alouette counts.... But I have a bad memory anyway.

Perry was friggin' awesome as usual, but I must admit, Matt, you were just lame, not nearly jumping enough, starting late, etc etc. I think I saw your suit on you once the whole weekend.....? Were you too busy beating up your new girlfriend? :P LOL, just teasing! I'm glad she's ok!:)
And the party - WOW!! Wasn't that just the best! :D:ph34r::)

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Hey-- I resent that! I'm OK-- Bumped, bruised, and scared. But, man-- You should see the tree! LOL, but seriously-- it was a kick ass jump in perry's tracking suit (thanks for the borrow, dude!) and being with matt in the wingsuit, but totally sucked landing off, and the tree sucked even more! B| The canopy is OK, so is matt, and so am I-- it's all good.

Wish the weather would have cooperated better though! >:(
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)