tr027

Wingsuit Dropzones in Cali

Anybody know which dropzones in Cali will have wingsuit events or plenty of birds around this month? Lodi probably will I would guess. I'm very much considering driving to SoCal and visiting a couple DZs on the way. Thanks.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

I haven't been in that part of the world for a while but Elsinore always has at least three or four birds at any given weekend. There used to be a crowd going down to san diego to flock over the lake... great scenery...

I'm sure Perris has a few birds too.

As for events i'd say just check out their websites.

Later,

P.

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."

We've got Paul and MadJohn up for a flock pretty much every weekend at Byron. If the tandems and AFF ease up, I'm looking forward to getting current again.

Byron and Lodi appear to be a stone's throw away from each other. So if there's ony a couple active birds at each, is it possible for both groups to have a collective flock party at either one? Afterall, I'm already driving in from Washington for flock's sake. ;) I'm planning for the 17/18th.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Nick, Russel, Rob, and a few others flock in Davis once in a while.

PM idoru99 at Monterey, and some tandem instructors when they're not busy.

Hollister's got a few birds, and they're putting together a WS wars January 14 - 15.

No guarantees anywhere except for Hollister on those dates, if you see me at Davis or elsewhere I'll jump with ya.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative