The111

VIDEO: March 2005 Z-Flock-N-Dock

Here is a DivX rip of the DVD Scott Bland created using Scary Perry's footage. It's big (130MB for about 24min) but with Perry's distance from the larger flocks (necessary to get the whole flock in the frame) any smaller file size was not good enough quality.

My favorite moments from the video/weekend:

1:23 Perry trying desperately to reach the camera handle on the grey Otter
7:12 Scott flying into Perry at breakoff (Perry had a habit of getting under the formation on his back and burbling everybody! Damn huge V1 wings...)
8:20 A very cool shot of the world's first 2-Otter wingsuit formation exit (to my knowledge). Perry did a great job on this shot.
9:38 Yours truly (blue/white S3) arriving to the formation late (tumbled exit) and hopping over Robert Pecnik's burble to get to my slot (I nearly took him out)

And last but not least, Perry's loooong solo at Sebastian (leftover footage Scott found on the camera) makes up the last ~3 minutes of the video.

Enjoy!

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=2344
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Hey wassup!

Cool!
Just so you know, I also made a re-edit of Z-Flock & Dock (Z-Flock & Dock.wmv) it's about 7 and a half minutes long, and a little over 20mb. I haven't posted the skydivng movies.com release because I just uploaded it this mornig, but it might be there by now. I forgot my login password and I'm at Z-Hills right now, so I'm not sure if it's released yet. I've been working on it for the past week. It was a pain in the ass to edit 30 minutes of footage into 7 minutes.

I'm looking forward to checking yours out when I get home tonight I'm sure it's cool.

Blue Skies (with big clouds)

Omar

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Yup, I watched your edit Omar, it's nice. Here's a link. I especially liked the inclusion of my swoop around 00:32. :)

And yes Kris, that shot of you carving away from Perry after the two-plane exit is one of my favs... it's in the video I posted too.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Sweet! I didn't know that was you Kris. Two of my favorite scenes are your swoop and Matt's, that's why I didn't edit them out, and believe me, I was really hard to decide what stayed and what went in order to keep the video small enough to download. By the way I am downloading your version as we speak. Can't wait to see it.

"Pause the video at 1:15 and enjoy a treat!!" HA HA LOL. So you noticed it!

Hey Lou, I've downloaded some of your work into my WS VDO collection quite some time ago, and I was very impressed (I still am). That was when I first started flying WS and I didn't even owned a camera. And I thought to my self "Wow! I wanna do that" (do WS videos). So you see, you are one of a few who unknowingly got me into this and I just started, so got a lot to learn. So your compliment means a lot to me, Thanks man.

Of course everyone has given me good feed back on this and that's pretty cool. I hope it doesn't go to my head (oh oh , I think it just did).:$

Oh cool, Matt's video is done downloading. I'm goin to watch it now. Talk to you guys later.

PS Matt, when are you coming down to Z-Hills? We're getting some nice cumulus cloud formations here. (some video of that comming soon, by the way).

Anyways, see you guys.
Blue skies (and big fat clouds)

ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Oh cool, Matt's video is done downloading. I'm goin to watch it now. Talk to you guys later.

Just a reminder to everyone, it's Scott Bland's edit, not mine. I just ripped from DVD to DivX. :)

PS Matt, when are you coming down to Z-Hills? We're getting some nice cumulus cloud formations here. (some video of that comming soon, by the way).

Arrgh. Both yesterday and today (Sunday) I slept in super late (like past noon) and the forecast showed rain so I didn't come out (90 minute drive for me). Are you gonna be there tomorrow? I'm still toying with the idea, but I'm also moving next weekend, and I always get paranoid that I'm gonna do something stupid at the DZ and sprain an ankle or something, and not be able to move all my heavy belongings across town. So I might wait a week or two, or I might show up tomorrow, we'll see. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Yup, I watched your edit Omar, it's nice. Here's a link. I especially liked the inclusion of my swoop around 00:32. :)

And yes Kris, that shot of you carving away from Perry after the two-plane exit is one of my favs... it's in the video I posted too.

The siren kind of sound right after.."I guess, I didn't...." in the voice matches the swoop exactly. I don't know if you matched it Omar but that was neat.

Kris.

Dude, you should come! There is going to be ubout 8 or 10 of us, some of them new flockers!, and the wheather is supposed to be nice. Besides, who knows how the weather is going to be like in the next coming weekends. There is no better time than know. That's what I always say. I tell you what; if you "do something stupid at the DZ and sprain an ankle or something", I'll do something supid like drive over there and help you move. That's how much I want to flock with as many birds as possible.

ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

"The siren kind of sound right after.."I guess, I didn't...." in the voice matches the swoop exactly. I don't know if you matched it Omar but that was neat.

Kris."-----
Yeah in my early edit your swoop matched the siren, but as I contined it was getting harder and harder to have every thing in sync so I tried the next best thing. It's much easier to syncronize video with shorter songs, but like I said before, I'm still learning.

----"Matt ... Me, Chris and my new WS flyer Mike will certainly be there. Omar said he might show too. It should be a sweet cloud day!"

Correction: Omar WILL be there. Early too.B|

ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

"Ok, you talked me into it.

You had me at WS.

Cya tomorrey.

EDIT:

In Reply To
Dude, you should come!

And you had me at dude. Cya dudarinos manana"

Yeah baby!
Thats what I'm talking about!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Matt....now I'm really excited about going on your 400th on the 4th weekendB|

C Ya Soooooooon.....

BTW...when I head back from the beach boogie, I'll be swinging thru Deland probably Thursday to drop of a Neptune for Lara @ Alti2. If you're there at the Perfect Spot, I'd love to chat more about the "big day";)