skydiveelis

Scaryperry rocks!!!!!!!

Let me teel you all!!!!! this dude is the most professional birdman instructor , no jokes !!!!!! and a excelent person, I did 5 wingsuit jumps on sunday for the first time, he knows his shit like no other , made me feel comfortable with the groundschool and the jumps, there was no one single question that went without an anwser, I felt like a was jumping with a long time friend, . come to CSS more, for those who are thinking about it get this Perry he is the best.
Also thanks to Larry and Pete from my Home DZ CSS for all the help, you are a very special people , thanks you for taking me under your wings on sunday. and Pete for taking care of me after getting stupid, after the party

Damn straight. Perry is an awesome guy! Much thanks for sharing your know-how and great stories with all of us up-and-comers. It was great jumping with you and the other locals, thanks for the killer video & pics.

Elis, I'm glad that we got you up in a wingsuit man!!! That last flight was the most beautiful jump that I've ever been on! I'll shoot you a copy of the flights that i filmed on friday. We'll have to borrow a firewire. See ya!

Thanks again Perry!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Scary Perry is truly one of the great guys. Not too many of those types left. Generally he's all give and very little take. If he says he'll do it, he does it. If you hire him you will get your moneys worth.

They like you, Perry! They really, really like you! :D

So...how much is he paying you guys for these glowing reviews, anyway?! :P

You are da man, Perricus Scaricus! B|

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Hell, I already like Perry and I've never even met him!

You would like him in many ways. He is great fun to party with.

hell within five minutes of getting to CSS, i unpack my camera helmet and Perry hands me a Still lens and tells me to just it, and offers me one of his CF cards to use over the weekend......since i lost mine....then i introduced myself and realized he was "the" scary perry.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas