vesatoro

Video of flights 2002-2004

Hei Vesa,

Thanks very much - this is really nice video!!
And the Hercboogie was just awesome, wasn't it?
I am looking forward the DVD, Jarno!

See you, Eduard.

It'll run at about 40 minutes and has only the best shots of almost every camera-flyer that was at the boogie :)
I would have hoped to have this done a month ago already but a hospitalisation and 3 week recovery period kinda ruined that. Had some heart-rythem problems, luckely 'only' due to too little sleep/too much work for over a year. But my health is 100% (heart/vains/lungs..everything:)).
But two weeks later..As luck would have it, hospital again.
'this time' my appendix went bad. So I was rushed to the hospital last thursday and had it removed..
I've just gotten back home and will be back on the editing as soon as I can sit upright again :)
That's the second 'hospital-interuption' in two months. Luckely not a long one this time. No jumping for me the coming month or so. But only 1 day of editing left untill it's done.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

40 minutes! did you really say fourty minutes? Some good shit that must be :)

Something of about that length yea..
And coming from about about 14 hours of source material from about 15 people flying camera and a lot of ground material (going through all that was hell, but worth it:S) I think it's safe to say that the stuff in there will make the choice between a good p*rn-magazine and this boogie video quite hard...hehe

The ground to air shots of those 15 to 17 ways are waaayyyy cool!!
JP's video as a rabbit is incredible, your exits and video, craigs videos, Andy Fords stuff...and so on....I could have just dumped all the rough material to a tape and it would have been worth watching:)

Okay...enough hyping...time to deliver...
I hope one or two more weeks of patience and you'll have 'the goods'
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?