diablopilot

More Flockers.....

Martin Williams (of Team Pumpkin) and the lovely Mel, were both initiated into the realm of nylon winged flight last night during a beautiful Sunset load over Lake Elsinore!

Welcome to the addiction.

:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Hey I wasn't taught any secret Birdman hand shake

Substandard training! Who trained you? I don't think you've really been trained. I think you're trying to infiltrate the flock. Any good Birdman would of shown you the "Handshake";)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

It's also possible that I was shown the secret handshake and forgot it. I mean after all my first wingsuit jump was almost one year ago and I'm having a hard time remembing what I did this morning. :S

Hey I made 18 wingsuit jumps this weekend out in Eloy (giving me a grand total of 21 to date) and when not making radical turns my ProTrack usually reads averages in the mid to upper 50s. I wouldn't say I'm maxing out my GTi yet, but jumping it alot sure has help me get to know it better. :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Hey I wasn't taught any secret Birdman hand shake.

Oh, man. That's just a crime. I don't really even care for it, but there's no way I'd leave it out my training. You'd better get with a BM-I and do the whole FFC all over again. Pay extra for video, too.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

Hey I wasn't taught any secret Birdman hand shake.

Oh, man. That's just a crime. I don't really even care for it, but there's no way I'd leave it out my training. You'd better get with a BM-I and do the whole FFC all over again. Pay extra for video, too.

lmao!!! look what I started!:ph34r:

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Hey I made 18 wingsuit jumps this weekend out in Eloy (giving me a grand total of 21 to date) and when not making radical turns my ProTrack usually reads averages in the mid to upper 50s. I wouldn't say I'm maxing out my GTi yet, but jumping it alot sure has help me get to know it better.

That's insane, man! Good for you! And the rest of us were whining after just a few!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

That's insane, man! Good for you! And the rest of us were whining after just a few!B|

That was 18 wingsuit jumps made over four days.

Thursday I made six wingsuit jumps and no freefly jumps before the winds grounded us at around 3 pm.

Friday I got an earlier start and made another six wingsuit jumps and three freefly jumps before the winds grounded us at around 4 pm.

Saturday I got another earlier start and made two wingsuit jumps and three freefly jumps before the winds grounded us at around noon.

Sunday finally was a day where the winds cooperated and I made four wingsuit jumps and five freefly jumps. But I had to leave the DZ by 5 pm. Oh it would have been five wingsuit and four freefly jumps, but Gillian offered to jump with me on my last jump of the weekend (she also made other jumps with me this weekend as well) and who's crazy enough to say NO to a member of the women's freefly world record team. :)

So it wasn't like I made 18 wingsuit jumps in two days. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over